T̸s̸u̸k̸i̸s̸h̸i̸m̸a̸?̸!̸-Chapter 8

Chapter 8. Enjoy!

Title: Tsukishima?!

Shoyo's POV
Today we will be going to have a barbecue. I think it's going to be fun but I hope nothing happens this time.'I miss Kageyama,I know he was rude but still he was my teammate' I thought. I stayed sitting down on my futon thinking about who and why did they kill Kageyama."Hinata are you okay"Suga said." Huh?Yeah..Why?"I said."Your crying"Suga said."Oh"I said.'I didn't know I was crying'I thought.

"I'm fine"I said."Okay come on get ready we are going to have a barbecue,Everyone is already down,I was waiting for you"Suga said."oh okay"I said.I stand up go take a shower and get ready."Okay Suga we can go" I said."Okay"Suga said. We both got out the room and went to where the barbecue is. I saw all the food."Hinata your drolling"Suga said." Oh"I said wiping my mouth.I looked around and saw Kenma sitting down playing his video game.'I guess I would take him some food'I thought. I got myself and Kenma some food. I walked to Kenma and sat next to him."Kenma I got you some food"I said.

Kenma's POV
"Kenma I got you some food"I heared. I look at the person next to me and it was Shoyo."Oh thanks Shoyo"I said.'I'm not really hungry but I should eat it for he can be happy'I thought. I was going to get the plate in his hand until that blondie came with the green hair boy who always follows him."I think he can get his own food shorty"he said."Shut up Tsuki"Shoyo said."Don't call me that"Tsuki said."Come on Tsuki let's leave them alone"the green hair boy said pulling Tsukishima's arm."Fine  Yamaguchi" Tsukishima said. 'He gets mad for Shoyo calling him Tsuki,but not for that Yamaguchi guy'I thought.Shoyo looked back at me smiling."You don't care about what he said"
I said."He always acts like that so I got used to it"Shoyo said.'He might be fine with it but I'm not'I thought."Kenma get your food"Shoyo said."Oh right"I said getting the food from his hand.

Shoyo smiled and started eating his food. I ate a little bit of my food and put it next to me and started to play my game again.I looked at Shoyo and saw him staring at me."What is it babe"I said."Are you finished with your food" He said."Yeah I'm done"I said.He went to get my plate and went to throw it away.He came back and just look at my game.

~Night time~(cause I'm lazy)
Everyone went back to the rooms.I wanted to go home so I ask the the Nekoma couch and he said it's fine.When I was going to my house I saw Tsukishima still outside."Hey Tsuki why are you here"I said."None is your business" Tsukishima said."Hey since your here do you want to go to my house"I said."Why?" Tsukishima said."I mean Daichi might be mad if you go back at this time"I said.I started walking away and he followed.'I'll just lock him in my basement'I thought.

We got to my house and he said he will sleep on the couch.I went to my room and waited until he fell asleep.

After some time I went downstairs and saw him sleeping.I did my best to carry him into my basement.When got him to the basement I left to my room and went to sleep.

Well,this part was terrible.
P.S: I'm learning about French food while writing this my teacher is trying to kill me.

Words:637