I̸ s̸t̸i̸l̸l̸ l̸o̸v̸e̸ y̸o̸u̸-Last Chapter

Last Chapter.

Hey Guys, here the last chapter I was gonna work on it for I could be finished with this and work on my other books but I got grounded. Also it's been 1 year since I started this account.

Enjoy!

Shoyo's POV

After some time the cops finally arrived at the house. When they knocked on the door and went down and opened it. I told them to the room where Kenma is.

The cops put the handcoofs on him and took him outside."Shoyo, Why did you?"Kenma said."Sorry Kenma, I still love you and I promise I'll wait for you, I don't care how much time it is"I said."Bye Kenma"I said."Bye Shoyo" Kenma said.

2 Months later (Kenma POV)
I finally got out of jail and was on my way to Shoyo's house to surprise him. I hope he kept his promise of waiting for me. When I got to his house I knocked on the door. Shoyo opened the door and when he saw me he started crying." Kenma"He said. He hugged me."I missed you"Shoyo said."I missed you too Shoyo"I said."Shoyo,can I ask you something" I said."Sure Kenma"Shoyo said wiping the tears of his face. "When you said you will wait for me, was it true did you really wait for me" I said." Yes, I'm not dating anyone else"Shoyo said.

Done with this book. This was a terrible ending. 'Natsu goes to Tokyo' is the book I'm going to finish next and I'm also gonna publish I new book. I like working on two books every time.

Words: 285

Book I'm working on next:

🎉 You've finished reading 🅽🅾︎🅱︎🅾︎🅳🆈 🅷🆄🆁🆃🆂 🅷🅸🅼 (𝗬𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗨,𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗮) 🎉