W̸h̸e̸r̸e̸ i̸s̸ S̸h̸o̸y̸o̸?!̸̸-Chapter 14

Chapter 14. Enjoy!
Title: Where is Shoyo?!

Suga's POV
I was in the gym already practicing with everyone but I haven't seen Hinata come in.' Where can Hinata be' I thought."Hey Suga you Okay"Daichi said."Huh?Oh yeah it's just I'm wondering where Hinata is"I said."oh right" Daichi said."Well he might come later" I said." Yeah maybe"Daichi said.

After some time of practicing it was time to go to class. We all went to our classes. When class finished Daichi and I walked to the gym.

Everyone was their already but Hinata was not there yet." Do you think we should go check on him" I said to Daichi. "Yeah, do you guys want to join" Daichi said to the others."Yes I want to see what's wrong with my Kohai" Noya said." Me too" Tanaka said."Sure"Yamaguchi said. Kiyoko and Yachi also nodded.

We all started getting out the gym and walking to Hinata's house. When we got there I knocked on the door and a little girl opened it. "Oh hello you must be Natsu, is your brother home"I said. The little girl looked at me and yelled for her mom. Her mom came and looked at us." Oh hello" she said." Hi ma'am is Shoyo home"I said."Oh no his not I thought he left really early to school, I tried to call him but he didn't pick up"She said."Well he didn't go to school, but thanks anyway"I said." No problem"She said. We all left to our houses.

When I got home I grabbed my phone and dialed Hinata. It was ringing for some time until someone picked up the phone."Hello?" Hinata siad."Hinata where are you" I said." Oh um"Hinata said."Hinata?"I said." I am at Kenma's house"Hinata said."Why it's a school day"I said."Well...Kenma wants me to live here with him and he does not let me leave"Hinata said." What?But you still have school"I said. " don't worry I will call my mom and tell her that I'm going to live here with Kenma and be going to Nekoma"Hinata said."Are you sure" I said." Yeah"Hinata said."Okay" Suga said.

I am terrible at writing Yandere.

Words:387