T̸r̸y̸i̸n̸g̸ T̸o̸ E̸s̸c̸a̸p̸e̸-Chapter 16

Chapter 16. Enjoy!
Title: Trying To Escape

Shoyo's POV
While Kenma and I were playing video games I was thinking of a way to go back home. Kenma wants me to stay here with him and go to Nekoma and he already called. They said I can start this Monday but I don't know if this is a good idea to live alone. Well I am not really alone Kenma is here but still.

'Maybe I can ask if I can go home again...no he is going to say no again'I thought. "Shoyo I would be right back...I just have to do something fast"Kenma said."Oh Okay"I said. Kenma left the room and went downstairs. I slowly got out the room to see what he was doing. It look like he was putting a alarm if someone breaks in or if someone leaves the house this might be harder than I thought.

He turned around and I quickly went back to his room. After some time Kenma came upstairs and sat down next to me and started playing his video games.

"We should go to sleep it's already late"Kenma said."Okay"I said. We both layed down on Kenma bed."Goodnight Shoyo,love you"Kenma said."Goodnight Kenma,love you too"I said. I closed my eyes to pretend to sleep. Kenma kisses my forehead layed back down. When I was sure he was already asleep I got up from the bed.

I slowly opened the door from the room and got out. I went downstairs.'What do I do now Kenma put a alarm'I thought.'Whatever let's just try'I thought. I opened the door slowly but the alarm still went off. I tried my best to stop the alarm but I couldn't. I already saw Kenma coming downstairs."Shoyo what are you doing" Kenma said."Nothing"I said."We're you trying to leave"Kenma said."Kenma,I can't stay here, I love you but I still have to finish school in Miyagi and all my stuff are over there"I said.

"We can go get them tomorrow"Kenma said grabbing my hand. He closed the door and took me back upstairs."Lets sleep Shoyo"Kenma said. We went on the bed layed down but this time Kenma had his arm around me.

Words:390