K̸e̸n̸m̸a̸'̸s̸ C̸o̸n̸f̸e̸s̸s̸i̸o̸n̸-̸Chapter 19

Chapter 18. Enjoy!
Title: Kenma's Confession

The rest the chapters are going to be short.

Shoyo's POV
When Kenma finished showering he came to the room he already had his clothes that he sleeps with on. I was sitting down on the floor playing his switch. He sat down next to me and turned on his tv and started playing a game.

'I should ask him now'I thought. I had a little fight in my head about if I should tell Kenma or not. "Kenma?"I said."Yeah"Kenma said."So what did you need to do after school that I couldn't be their with you"I said."Um...Nothing "Kenma said."Kenma, it cant be nothing I saw you with red liquid on you clothes"I said." Was it paint?"I countined."Well..."Kenma said." Please tell me"I said.

Kenma POV
I looked at Shoyo eyes it looks like he really wants me to tell him. I guess it time to confess what I did."Shoyo...I kinda killed... Kageyama, Tsukishima and Lev"I said. After I said that Shoyo didn't say anything well of course he won't say anything I just confessed that I am a murderer.

I went back to my game and Shoyo stayed silent.

Shoyo's POV
I saw Kenma go back to his game. I can't believe Kenma with do such thing. I still love him but what he did was wrong. Should I call the police or just leave him alone.

What should Shoyo do?

Also there are only 2 chapter left for me to work on for this book since I want to work on some of my books I have drafted and start publishing some and work on my 'Natsu Goes To Tokyo' Book.

Words:295