W̸e̸ s̸h̸o̸u̸l̸d̸ h̸a̸v̸e̸ a̸ B̸a̸r̸b̸e̸c̸u̸e̸-̸Chapter 7

Chapter 7. Enjoy!

Title: We should have a Barbecue

Kenma's POV

'I wonder how does it feel to stab someone with a actual knife, should I try it'I thought. I was sitting in the cafeteria playing my video game thinking about ways to kill someone that hurt my Shoyo. I look around the cafeteria to see if any of the Karasuno team were there but nobody was it was just my team."Kuroo,Where is the Karasuno team"I said wanting to see Shoyo."Oh they are getting ready they will be here"Kuroo said."Okay"I said.

After some time the Karasuno team finally came to the cafeteria."Kenma!"Shoyo screamed running to me."I missed you"He said." You saw me yesterday"I said."I know but I still miss you,you didn't miss me"Shoyo said pouting." Of course I missed you Shoyo"I said.Shoyo smiled."Hinata come on and get some food" Suga said."Okay,can I sit with Kenma,Suga" Shoyo said."Sure"Suga said."I'll be right back Kenma"I said."Okay"I said.'Suga is the only one that should stay alive he acts like a parent to Shoyo and his fine with his relationship with me'I thought.

Shoyo got his food and came to the table I was sitting down at. I put my video game down and ate with Shoyo. When we finished we starting going to the gym where some of my team and Shoyo's were already. We are not going to have a match today so it's just relaxing. While I was playing my video game with Shoyo watching Kuroo yelled that we should have a barbecue. Everyone agreed but I didn't.

I said that he didn't want to go to the barbecue but I told him to. "Come on Kenma, please go with me"Shoyo said."No"I said." Fine I guess I will have to be with Yamagushi and Tsukishima"Shoyo said. He got up and went to them.'I guess I have to go now,I don't like that Tsukishima guy being with my boyfriend' I  thought.

~Night time~Shoyo's POV
Everyone went to there room to get some rest. I told Kenma if he wanted to go to the barbecue
I will see him there and that I will be with Tsukishima and Yamagushi. "Goodnight everyone"I said to my team."Goodnight Hinata/Shoyo"my team said. I layed down on my futon.'I hope the person that killed Kageyama is gone already'I thought. I fell asleep scared of what's going to happen tomorrow.

Words:431