G̸o̸i̸n̸g̸ t̸o̸ T̸o̸k̸y̸o̸-Chapter 3

Chapter 3. Enjoy!

Title:Going to Tokyo

This is where the Yandere behavior will start.

Shoyo's POV(~3 weeks later~)
Finally I can go back to Tokyo and see my cat like,social awkward boyfriend. This 3 weeks took forever for me.I get my suitcase and leave my room."Bye mom"I said."Bye Shoyo,Have fun in Tokyo"My mom said.

I left the house and started going to school. I finally got to school and see Daichi putting the suitcases in the bus. I go and give him my suitcase."Hey Hinata"Daichi said getting my suitcase."Hey Daichi"I said."Get in the bus" Daichi said."Okay"I said. I got in the bus and already saw everyone in there."Goodmorning everyone"I said. Everyone told me goodmorning and some just looked at me and looked away. I went and sat down next to Kageyama.

After some time Daichi came in the bus with Coach Ukai and Takeda. They sat down and we started our trip to Tokyo.

~At Tokyo~
We finally arrived at Tokyo and made our way to Nekoma. When we got to Nekoma I quickly ran out the bus the first the doors open." Kenma!"I yelled. Kenma look up from his game and quickly put his game in his pocket for he can catch me. I hugged him and he did catch me."Good catch,Kenma"I said."Thanks Shoyo, but please be careful if I don't catch you we will both fall"Kenma said."Yeah sorry"I said."It's fine"Kenma said.

Kenma let go of me and we talked for a while until Daichi told me to go that we need to put our suitcases in the room we will be staying at." I will talk to you later Kenma"I said." Okay Bye Shoyo"Kenma said.

Kenma's POV
I saw Shoyo coming back to the gym with Kageyama yelling at him.'Why is Kageyama yelling at my boyfriend'I thought. Shoyo comes to me and sits next to me on the bench." What are you doing Kenma"Shoyo said." Playing a game"I said.'Should I ask what Kageyama told him'I thought.I stopped my game and looked at Shoyo,"Hey Shoyo" I said." What is it Kenma?Why did you stop you're game?"Shoyo said."What did you and Kageyama talk about on your way here"I said.

"Kageyama said that I need to stop being lazy and practice more volleyball"Shoyo said." Why you're already good at volleyball...well...kinda, you're better than Lev"I said."What does that suppose to mean"Shoyo said."Exactly what I said"I said.

"Boke come here and practice Boke"Kageyama said with a volleyball in his hands."I'm coming Bakayama"Shoyo said standing up he turned to me and told me we can talk later.' It's not even time to practice,Kageyama just want to take Shoyo away from me Well I am going to teach him a lesson of whose his messing with'I thought.

I go back on playing my game while looking at Shoyo playing with Kageyama waiting until Kageyama needs to go somewhere."Boke I'm gonna go to the restroom real quick"Kageyama said."Okay"Shoyo said. Kageyama left and I left behind him making sure nobody saw me leaving. I followed Kageyama to the restroom. I waited outside the stall until he came out. Kageyama finally came out and that's when he saw me."What do you want"Kageyama said." I want you to stop being mean to Shoyo" I said. He didn't listen to me and just turned around to leave.

Even if he is taller than me I can still try and choke him to death. I quickly went in front of him and told him again to stop being mean to Shoyo. When he was about to move I put my hands on his neck."What are you doing" Kageyama said. I kept my hand there for some more time and then see Kageyama eyes roll back.

I drop him and he fell on the floor. I checked if he had a pulse to see if he was still alive but his dead. I grabbed the body and looked outside to see if anyone is coming. It was clear so I quickly dragged the body next to the trash can outside. It's not like anyone will look back here. The Karasuno team is only staying here for 2 weeks and today is just the first day.

I came back into the gym and sat down on the bench."Kenma!"Shoyo said calling me."Yeah Shoyo"I said."Where did you go?I was looking for you"Shoyo said."Oh I went to my teams room to get my charger for my game"I said showing him the charger.'Good thing I had my charger with me'I thought."Oh Okay"Shoyo said.

Chapter 3.Done.

Words:820