012. confusing events

you didn't know the real reason behind his smile

ᅠᅠ╰─> HE WAS Ban Yeoryeong's older brother, Ban Yeo Dan

At first, my sister looked as if her eyes were blessed. The next, she was scratching her head out of pure distress. Seeing her unstable mental state, I hurried to come up with an excuse.

"Yes, it seems that way..."

It was a good thing I remembered what he spoke to us just now. If I hadn't, I would've ended up a laughing mess.

When he heard my answer, Ban Yeo Dan nodded his head before we walked together for the elevator. It was inevitable to avoid riding it with him, so we went in anyway. Ham Dan-I trailed behind me like a robot.

I hope Dan-I won't get sick because of this...Recording her in this state would be good quality content. I wish I can laugh now, but that'd seem insensitive, so nah...

"Is something wrong with Dan-I?"

I was a bit surprised when Ban Yeo Dan suddenly bent down and leaned closer to my ear to whisper, but I quickly recovered when I realized he was concerned for Ham Dan-I. Being immune to handsome guys and stunts like this, I awkwardly laughed to brush my flustered self off.

"Ah, she was reading a novel and the ending was a mess."

"Oh...is that so? Will she be alright??"

"Yup."

He sure seemed genuinely worried about her. It was just as strange as yesterday. Well...this is a dream, right...?

The place was silent again when he didn't talk. I actually lied about my sister's current condition, but it seems the guy bought it and didn't ask. Ham Dan-I didn't know about our little conversation as she was lost in her own world again.

I heaved a sigh before pulling out a book from my bag. I found out my room was packed with interesting books, so I took one with me.

Since I can only sketch at home...I should read instead for stress relief. I flipped a page and started to read. I was between Ham Dan-I and Ban Yeo Dan, so I felt a bit queasy and decided to distract myself with a good story.