003. weird school

you didn't know how much you meant to them

ᅠᅠ╰─> HAM HARU stopped walking, holding an ever-so-lovely awkward grin

Ji Jon Middle School... A snort escaped from her rosy lips.

"What's wrong?" Ban Yeoryeong became worried when Ham Haru turned away with a hand on her mouth, trembling. As oblivious as she was, she didn't know the older girl was restraining herself from laughing.

Ham Haru cleared her throat before facing Ban Yeoryeong again with a smile.

"A-Ah, it's nothing. My saliva just got caught up in my throat for a second there." Wiping a visible tear from her eyes, Ham Haru replied with a lie again. Seriously... Who's messing with us today? Ji Jon Middle School never existed before...

"Really??" Ban Yeoryeong frowned. "Do you need water, Haru-unnie?"

Ham Haru shook her head to decline. "Don't worry, I'm good now."

All of a sudden, Ham Dan-I who kept quiet earlier, had her face slowly brightening.

"Okay, I got it!" She yelled.

Both of the other girls turned to her, surprised as Ham Dan-I unhanded herself from Ban Yeoryeong and grabbed Ham Haru away from her as well.

"Why are you confusing us, girl!"

"What?" Ban Yeoryeong's face turned grim, feeling abashed.

Ignoring that, Ham Dan-I pointed at the school with a bright smile. "I knew it! The uniform seemed completely different! This is not the school that we attend!"

Ban Yeoryeong blinked. "What are you talking about?"

"The one Haru-unnie and I will be going to is Dae Dam Middle School! We've never heard about this Ji Jon Middle School. Even the building is different. This isn't our school!"

"W-What are you saying...??"

As Ham Haru knew the girl was close to tears, she internally sighed at her younger sister's rushed exclamations. Even I don't understand what's going on, but this Ban Yeoryeong's looking pretty confused as we are... Too bad Dan-I's playing savage.