007. weird class

you didn't realize how special they were to you

ᅠᅠ╰─> HAM HARU stood there, a cat got her tongue

Aka babe knows me? 

She didn't expect this plot twist, not at all.

Ham Dan-I was eyed her older twin judgingly, but Ham Haru couldn't make excuses publicly.

First, it was the Murasaki girl who claimed to be childhood friends with my sister and I, and now this Aka babe as well? Ham Haru was confused, but seeing the boy's eyes that told everything, she knew he wasn't lying ── for some reason. Were the people brainwashed or something? Wait...does this mean I'll keep getting hotties for drawing reference...?!

Unlike the fearful Ham Dan-I, Ham Haru was ready to get a quill and sign up for this ridiculous contract. She could already picture herself wearing a fake mustache and a beret while holding a colorful palette, ready to experiment on her gigantic canvas with the hot boys as her models.    

You know, that doesn't sound bad. The girl nodded to herself, satisfied. After finally concluding her valid argument in her mind, she held out a hand to give him a tiny wave.

"Yo, nice to see you again." 

The said Kwon Eunhyung smiled when she greeted happily. 

"You two know each other?" Woo Ju-in asked in curiosity.

Ham Haru froze internally as he looked at the both of them. I mean, what was she supposed to say? 'Idk this guy, really. But since he's good -looking, I acted as if we're friends!' 

She swallowed her guilt. There was no way she could say that. 

"Ah, we met at the park a long time ago when we were kids, we became friends since then. I barely recognized you, but with your name and face, I could tell that it was you."

Luckily, the red-haired guy answered for them.

Even with his dazzling smile, Ham Haru restrained herself from grabbing her phone to capture this grand image. Out of the four handsome boys she met today, for Ham Haru, Kwon Eunhyung was the best drawing reference.