011. confusing relations

"Oh! Here they come

"Oh! Here they come."

Kwon Eunhyung told me, Yoo Chunyoung and Woo Ju-in when he saw the three familiar figures heading their way.

"Heya~" I waved at them in my friends' stead when their heads shifted to our direction. Eun Ji-ho, and Ban Yeoryeong were arguing about something again, and Ham Dan-I was the only one left out.

Ban Yeoryeong dashed towards me with a bright smile and squeezed me in a warm hug.

"Haru unnie, I missed you!!"

"Haha, adorable as ever, dearie~"

I laughed when she got sentimental upon seeing me. Since school ended, I visited them a lot, but it seemed like it wasn't enough.

"No fair ~ ! I want in too!" Seeing us having a heartwarming reunion hug, Woo Ju-in rushed to us and joined in, pulling Ban Yeoryeong and I in a tight embrace.

Woo Ju-in seemed like he wouldn't unhand us at all. That was before Ban Yeoryeong glared at him, linking our arms as if to boast our strong bond. This forced him to release me when Ban Yeoryeong snatched me.

"You! You've been with her this whole time! Let me hog her for myself this time!"

"You're interrupting our reunion, you're so mean ─ "

Her gaze was like daggers directed to the poor teary eyed Woo Ju-in that he began to sob.

"I'll just hug mom then...!" He ran to Ham Dan-I for comfort.

"Not her too!!"

Ban Yeoryeong ran to the two to detach them and began to lecture Woo Ju-in furiously.

"Those idiots..."

As I enjoyed the scenery on the sidelines and hands shoved inside my pockets for warmth, I heard Eun Ji-ho grumbling under his breath beside me with a distorted face.

I smirked with a hand on my mouth.

"Is that jealousy I see, hun?"

"What nonsense are you spouting? Clearly you need to get another pair of glasses."

Crossing his arms, he grunted and denied. I had a hunch that he liked Ham Dan-I but still tried to cover it up with lies in order to not get hurt.

I shook my head pitifully before stroking his back, completely unoffended by his insult. I was starting to regret being mean to him a lot.

"W-What are you doing?"

"It's nothing, I'm just to see you again."

Weirded out by my sudden sympathy, he flinched, but I just kept nodding my head in understanding.

Dear sister, please take your pick out of the 4 guys. I will respect your decision even if it means marrying this handsome honey. Satisfied with that thought, I just returned a sweet smile to the silver haired boy who just stared at me terrified. He must've thought I was coming up with another scheme to prank him or something.