006. weird boy

it'd be nice if you could just sleep, you thought

ᅠᅠ╰─> HAM HARU massaged her painful shoulder which was smacked by her dearest sister not too long ago

Does she not know the word chill? Even though it seemed the case, Ham Haru wasn't really bothered by it. Right now, she was more concerned by the fact the kid named Woo Ju-in still held her hand as they headed to Ji Jon Middle School.

"Haru unnie, you should draw this place 'cause it really looks nice."

Ham Dan-I commented as her mouth agape in awe. Despite her blank look outside as she scanned the place, she was admiring the view.

"Hmm, yup. I'll do it somehow."

The ebony haired girl hummed in response. She was a bit bummed after finding out her ring was nowhere to be seen in this place, but she managed to bury her grieving heart with the thought of buying later.

Ring aside, Ham Haru already realized the school from outside, but Ji Jon Middle School had an amazing building. The only flaw was its name. Unlike other schools, it did not have any scribbles on its fence. Despite the high land prices in Seoul, the schoolyard seemed endless for a 5 min walk.

The building they finally arrived in had a modern and white sophisticated look on its ambiance as if it was built yesterday.

This place is clean... I should come up with rational excuses to convince Dan-I into forgetting Dae Dam Middle School. Despite the passive, friendly outward demeanor, Ham Haru's thoughts contradicted.

As they entered the gleaming entrance, the four of them passed the hallway and went up to the stairs to the 2nd floor. A nameplate with 'Class 1-1' appeared.

Woo Ju-in looked and said to Ham Haru, "We are Class 1-4, do you two know which classes you are in?"

With that, she realized his hand tightly holding hers a bit. The scenery looked nice, I forgot this...

Ham Haru thought for a moment. Was this guy clever or what? There was a possibility that this wasn't their school, but Woo Ju-in acted as if it really was. He probably thinks we really were mistaken.