Chapter 1: Beginning.

Pound! "Daichi!" Daichi shot his head up and looked around. He had.. Fallen asleep in class. "Typical Daichi!" A tall dark brown haired girl spoke. Daichi sighed and looked up at her. "Hello, Lori.." He said in a very annoyed tone. "Get up! I have really important news!" She pulled out a note and smiled. Daichi grabbed the note and opened. He paused and a smile grew on his face. "We were.. Chosen for a Government project?!" Daichi stood up from his chair with a bright smile. "Yeah! We were chosen for the search and rescue team for the lost planes and boats! I guess our talents somehow benefit this?" "Hell yeah, Lori! We just got ourselves booked for life".
"Really?" Lori looked at him with a tilted head. "Don't you get it? The government chose us for a Search and Rescue mission. If we find those, carriers, we'll be known as heroes!" Daichi packed his bag and begin running out the door before Lori grabbed his arm. "Woah woah! You aren't doing this to be popular aren't you?" She said with a stern look. Daichi sighed. "I didn't.. Mean it like that. I'm just so excited we got picked for something like this! When is it?" Lori paused and sighed. "Tonight.. It's- Tonight." Daichi jumped back a tiny bit. "Tonight?! aAA- I gotta get home!"  Daichi grabbed his bag and ran out the door. Lori giggled and put her bag on as well, Heading for the school's exit.

Daichi rushed into the door and threw his bag down. "Hey hey! Calm down! What happened?" Daichi's mom approached him with a concerned look. Daichi gave his mother the note. She read it and smiled but it- Quickly faded and was replaced with a sad look. "Daichi.. This- Is to close to the last time I saw your father. I don't- Think you should go." She looked up at him with a sad look. Daichi froze for a second and looked down. "Mom.. I promise I won't get hurt. It's just a search mission. It's most likely those ships sank due to storms! Remember, A hurricane is going on out there. But it's long passed the area." She nodded. "Go get some clothes, Ill tell the rest of the family." He nodded and ran upstairs.