Chapter 2: Discovery.

Daichi walked through the ruins of San Francisco. After MechaGodzilla was defeated, a storm struck the land. But it was- Horrible. The lightning was yellow and it kept striking buildings, destroying them in an instant. The shadow of a Dragon seemed to sweep over the city. Which Godzilla, then followed. People stayed in the bunker but Daichi snuck out.

As he walked, Lori ran up to him. "Daichi! What are you doing out here?" He looked back at her and frowned. "I can't stay in there.. It's crowded and it's making me sick." Lori sighed. "Leo snuck out too.. We can't find her but she texted me saying.. 'She's Gone.'" Daichi paused and stared at her, as a hooded figure stepped in front of them. 

They pulled their hood back, Revealing it to be Leo. "Leo! Are you okay?" Daichi ran up to Leo but before he could get close- She pulled out an axe and swung it at him. He backed up in fear. "..Why was I chosen to be Mothra's? She clenched her fist. "Battora's gone and- It's my fault," She giggled and wiped the blood off her cheek. "And I feel nothing." Daichi stared as she put the axe over her shoulder.

"This was my plan all along- Get into G-Force and destroy it all. It isn't even about money or power- It's about playing god. Your little organization played god so nature punished it. I thought I might as well help and I managed to get into the data-base of the group. Turns out, G-Force caused ALL of this." Daichi and Lori stared in confusion but- Horror. "G-Force knew about Godzilla ever since he started growing- Same with other Kaiju. They created signals to re-create their calls and implanted them into every base. So I did what nature told me to do, To play them. Guess it woke more and caused Ghidorah to go out on a mission and destroy everything."