Discovery.

Daichi clenched his fists and ran at Leo in anger when- S l i c e. She swung the axe and struck Daichi. A gash was in his chest as he fell onto his back. Lori picked him up and stared at him with tears in her eyes. She used her hood and put it against his wound. She stared in silence as she quickly picked him up and ran back to the bunker.

Daichi was put on a medical table. Lori stared in tears as medics rushed to help the poor boy out. She was pushed out and the door was slammed on her. She sat against the door, and slowly slid down to the floor with her head down. Tears ran down her face as she feared for the life of Daichi. The wound was terrible- Was there truly a way he could survive? 

While Daichi was operated on,  Lori tried calming herself down but only thought about  the fact that Leo had done all this and almost killed Daichi with her own weapon. The bunker shook and the lights flickered. Thunder was heard again.. It was similar- To similar. Ghidorah stood on the surface of San Francisco, And begin tearing the city apart once more but this time, He wasn't looking for the G-Force base. 

He kept trying to make sure nothing of the city was left until.. A small roar was heard. He directed all three heads towards the direction and there stood- A small- Baby Godzilla. It roared and swiped it's arms. Ghidorah looked down at it and bit it right in the neck and threw it across the floor. It roared in pain as blood poured out it's neck wound.