Chapter 1: King of The Monsters.

Leo stood on the Building top, observing the destroyed city of Boston. The winged Phoenix, Rodan, Flew by and destroyed a barely standing building with his body. He landed and let out a war cry. He looked down and begin burning the rubble with his Flaming Breath. Leo put her hood up and got off the rooftop. A man with a black suit lead Leo to a carrier plane. Once boarded, They took of... Was this the organization Ejiro was in?

Meanwhile, As the island burned and the ground cracked. Godzilla charged at the Three Headed Tyrant Kaiju, King Ghidorah. The dragon stabbed his teeth into the King. He roared in pain and grabbed his neck, pulling on it. Ghidorah was pulled forward and Godzilla whipped him using his long neck to the ground. He stepped on his chest and looked down at him, roaring. Ghidorah opened all three of his mouths and blasted Godzilla with his yellow Gravity beams. He backed up as smoke flowed off the spots he was hit. 

Ghidorah took the sky and rammed himself into Godzilla, causing him to fall. He turned around and landed. He wrapped his two other heads around the beast, and begin flying into the sky, as far as he possibly could. He bit into Godzilla's neck. He then let go, and watched as Godzilla fell to his demise.

He hit the ground and roared in pain as he stood up. One of his spines were cracked, while the others were cracked. As Ghidorah charged at him again, He blasted him in the sky using his powerful atomic breath. The False God fell into the ocean as smoke floated off his chest. A head burst out the water and bit The King by his leg, and dragged him into the ocean.