Retribution.

"No wonder your Mother was worried about you. You had a high chance of dying. Now, She can meet her son in hell." Daichi paused- He begin to shake with anger. He threw the gun and threw him against the wall, and then pushed him to the floor. He got on top of him and begin to throw punches at him. Ejiro grabbed his arm, and turned the position around. The two begin to get into a very physical and violent fight. 

Daichi grabbed the gun, And shot at Ejiro's eye. He screamed and held his bleeding eye. Ejiro threw a cabinet down in front of Daichi and quickly ran off. Before Daichi could chase after him. A stomp was heard and he looked back at the TV.. The ruble of the buildings shook and fell off of Godzilla. He stood up with Glowing spines. 

He screeched and blue smoke raised from his mouth. He took a step back, preparing to charge. He begin to run at full speed towards the monster. He rammed into her, pushing her far back. He opened his mouth and blasted Biollante with his Atomic Breath. Where he hit her, Her skin burned and she yelled in pain. It was clearly working. She shot his vines at him pulled him closer to her. She opened her mouth. Goji quickly put his hands on her jaws, Holding her back.

Daichi stared in a nervous sweat. "Please don't let go.." Godzilla puffed smoke out his nose. His spines glowed and electric energy shot off his body, hitting Biollante. A large blast was created. It did good damage to Biollante, as it destroyed her vines. His grip loosened and Biollante's jaws got closer to crushing him. It was clear Goji was struggling. He puffed more smoke out his nose, and opened his jaws. 

Suddenly, A blast of Atomic breath blew out from the back of Biollante's head. She screamed and threw Godzilla back. He noticed the glowing orb on her stomach and used this chance to blast another laser right at it. It exploded instantly, causing Biollante's body to burn. Daichi cheered but quickly realized.. "Oh shit." He roared and begin using his Atomic breath to destroy the area around- Until, The last remaining vines of Biollante broke out the ground and grabbed onto Godzilla by his arms. They begin pulling him back. He tried moving forward but was being slowly dragged into the ocean. 

He pulled his arm and the vines broke. Godzilla, being burned and bleeding, Fell on the shore of the City.