Chapter 1: 2000

Daichi stared off into the distance. He had his hands on the railing. Tokyo had finally gotten back on it's feet. Buildings were reconstructed and even more Survivors were recovered. G-Force members were given free rooms at Multiple hotels to stay in. Work continued as normal. Daichi was changed to the engineering department. Thank the heavens. He much preferred it anyway.

Lori was asleep in her bed. For awhile, Daichi had been wearing bandages due to Ejiro attacking him.. "Where IS Ejiro?" Daichi thought to himself. Even as bad as Ejiro was, He hoped he didn't die on the streets cause of his eye. He didn't mean to shoot him but he had no choice at all. To his dismay, Godzilla was located near the shore of New York. Luckily, He didn't make it to land as the army held him back long enough for him to retreat. From what he was told, Godzilla was in perfect condition after Biollante's attack.

He walked over to his bed to lay down. He covered himself up and looked at the Ceiling. This was.. All to familiar. It's a shame his home was destroyed. But from what has been told, He will be able to move into a new one sometime soon. God forbid anything bad that could possibly happen. Ever since Godzilla's attack in 1999, Temples were found across the world. One was found that seemed to have drawings of a giant Butterfly-Moth creature on the walls. The temple was filled with gold. Of course, Someone ended up robbing the place somehow and stealing the gold. Greedy bastards.