Chapter 3: Dismay.

Daichi sat in the tall building in San Francisco. He didn't like being here. He didn't go to the G-Force meeting in NYC because he had a bad feeling. Godzilla was found there. Why would they go there? He was in a room with a long table. Each chair was seated by large figures in the government. Lori couldn't come as she was busy multi-tasking and tracking monsters in G-Force's main base. Eiji Tsuburaya was there. He adjusted his tie but before he could speak, a missile was launched and it was seen from outside the window. It hit something and an explosion was heard.. 

Eiji stood up and screamed for everyone to start evacuating the building. But why?.. Well, From his angle, He saw exactly what was going on. Godzilla. Everyone used the stairs and ran down. A couple people fell but made it down. Everyone was lowered into the basement of the structure, but to Daichi's dismay, He was trampled over and locked out. He stared in fear at the door when suddenly, a shriek was heard.

He panicked and took cover under the front desk. Missiles strike Godzilla and he begins rampaging through out the city. He knocked buildings down with his tail and stepped on Tanks. He used his claws to swipe jets out of the sky. Meanwhile over in Tokyo, G-Force got their latest technology ready to be sent over to San Francisco as fast as possible. Suddenly, Godzilla looked up at the skies. There, Battra flew into Godzilla, using his wings to slice him. He roared in pain as blood poured out the wound.

Daichi panicked. Where the hell was he suppose to go? He knew they wouldn't open the door for him. They might not even be able to hear him. He just had to listen as the two Kaiju fought. Meanwhile, Godzilla bit Battra's legs and ended up pulling one off. Battra screeched and fell to the ground. Godzilla approached him and before he could get up, he stepped on Battra's back and begin crushing him. Battra managed to slip out from under his foot. He flew far away and turned back around, Charing at Godzilla. Before he could hit him, Godzillla turned around and slammed Battra to the ground with his tail. 

His spines lit up as he turned to Battra. Battra struggled to get up but was impaled by Debris. Godzilla blasted Battra with his Atomic breath multiple times in the chest until eventually, Battra was obliterated and turned to a flaming carcass.