Dismay.

Suddenly, Godzilla screeches in pain as.. Mechagodzilla stands in his way. Daichi is grabbed and thrown against the wall. Ejiro grins. "Nice to meet you, Old friend." Daichi stares in fear. "I-I-" "You like my little invention? My group worked very hard. This time, I'm sure to kill you." He pulled out a knife and stabbed Daichi in the stomach. He coughed and slid to the ground. He chuckled and begin walking off. "This building has things I need." Godzilla pushes Mechagodzilla off as blood pours out of his stab wound. He charges at Mechagodzilla but before he could, Mechagodzilla launched Eight missiles towards Godzilla, Causing him to fall.

Both Daichi and Godzilla struggled to get up. MechaGodzilla grabs Godzilla and digs his claws into him. He flew up to the sky and flew above the Golden Gate Bridge. The Mech roared and dropped Godzilla directly on top of it. He shrieked his whole way down. Once he hit the bridge, He roared in fear as a monster would when threatened. He sunk to the bottom of the ocean. Kiryu quickly flew back to land. He stood there and him being made by Ejiro, Served his purpose. He begin destroying the city using his arsenal of weapons. 

Daichi stood up and frowned. Before he collapsed, A girl picked him up. "Let's get out of here." Leo put Daichi on her back and quickly ran into a nearby room. She bandaged him up. "Who.. Are you?.." Leo looked up at him and smiled. "I'm- Here because Mothra is. I snuck away from home. Something was- Tempting me." Daichi looked in surprise. "Hey! I know you! You were bullied like crazy in school!" Leo sighed. "Yeah.. I bet I don't look so insane now?" Daichi shook his head. "Lucky for you, We did find a Moth creature flying over the ocean."

Daichi looked up as he heard the sound of something being thrown at a wall. "Where is he?!" Ejiro yelled. The door was kicked down and Battora grinned. "Funny to find you here." Daichi coughed and begin to chuckle. "I remember you too.. You look pretty dumb for someone who said that shit you drew was the destroyer of life." Battora scoffed. "At least my hope wasn't just murdered by a tin-can!" Daichi stared in horror. "What?.." Ejiro walked in and pushed Battora aside. "Shut up and get out my way!" He pointed a Pistol at Daichi. Leo stared for a second but sucked up her anxiety and stood up- She hit Ejiro in the arm causing him to drop his gun. She kicked him to the ground and ran with Daichi to the upper floors.