Chapter 2: G-Force.

Daichi stared at his ceiling in bed. For the past 6 months, He had been struggling to sleep. He kept getting letters about an organization being created and that was has to join as he was a witness to that beast. He can't get shut eye without having a nightmare about that thing. What if it.. Got to land? Why did the government make an origination based around it? Can't they just kill it.. Can they even kill it? He feared for himself but- Feared for Lori and his Mother more. Lori was his best friend. He couldn't imagine anything happening to her if she has a job related to that thing. With his Mother, She was worried. She didn't wanna lose another loved one and he needed to prevent that from happening. "We're only kids. Why are we being roped into this?", He thought to himself. His vision was getting blurry and he struggled to keep his eyes open. Finally, He drifted off to sleep...

He sat up quickly and looked at his alarm clock. "Shit!" He got up quickly and begin getting dressed. He rushed out the door. "Daichi, Wait! What are you dressed for?" He looked back at his mother. "School?.." "School was cancelled today for- Unknown reasons. But- There is something you have to do." His mother handed him a paper with an address. "You were- Advised to go there. Please- Be safe." Daichi put the paper in his pocket and nodded with a smile. He opened the door, and quickly rushed out. 

He stared at the glass doors aside Lori. It had begun raining. The skies were grey and the cars rushed by, splashing small water onto the two. "Well- You ready?" Lori was as cheerful as always. Daichi smiled and chuckled. "Yeah.." The two took a step forward and opened the door. Someone at the front desk got up from her seat, And showed them an elevator. She pointed at it and said, "Go to the 12th floor." They nodded and stepped in. This elevator was- Old. They felt nervous to get on. But this was the only way. He pressed the 12th button and the elevator shook, before descending all the way down. This facility was.. Underground? "That's so cool! A secret lab!" Lori threw up arms up in excitement . Daichi softly smiled.