Retribution.

Daichi stared in horror as Biollante destroyed the Army's attacks. Suddenly, A stomp was heard. And the sound of a Mighty beast was heard.. Godzilla arrived. Daichi watched as the Beast walked towards Biollante, Head on. Biollante took notice of him and launched a vine towards Godzilla. He grabbed the Vine, And pulled it out the ground, Pulling Biollante closer. He charged at her and begin pushing her against buildings, Causing them to topple on her back. She screamed and used her vines that resembled Venus fly traps, To bite into Godzilla and inject poison into him. He screeched in pain and looked at her. 

He growled and bit into her Venus, Tearing it clean off with his teeth. Acid sprayed out onto Godzilla. He roared in pain as Biollante opened her mouth, And sprayed more of the Acid onto him. He once again, Roared in pain. Multiple large vines burst out of the ground, Gripping onto Godzilla. They lifted him off his feet, And tossed him aside, Into multiple buildings. All buildings, Collapsed onto him.

Daichi jumped up and screamed. "No! Dammit!" Ejiro looked at him with a grin. "Ohh! So now you're siding with the beast who tried killing you? Don't you get it?.. He isn't helping. He's here to kill and get back on top of the food chain. Either way, Goji dies." Daichi frowned and hit Ejiro's hand, And caused him to drop the gun. He picked it up and pointed it at Ejiro. "Make a move, And I shoot.." Ejiro bursts out with laughter. "Really?! You think you have the BALLS to shoot me? Do it!" He grabbed the gun and put it to his head. "SHOOT ME, DAICHI." Daichi's hand was shaking. "I.. I can't.." "EXACTLY. You can't do anything right, Can you?" Daichi looked down.