Dismay.

Ejiro stood up. "This is your fault, Battora! You didn't need to monologue!" He stormed out the door and ran to the upper floors, Trying to track down the two. Battora looked down and picked her dagger up. She punched the wall. "I'll show you hell.." She begin to follow behind Ejiro. 

Leo put Daichi down. "Why are we on the roof-top?! It's dangerous to be here!" Leo shook her head and got on her knees. She placed a shard of rock down. Suddenly, The sound of Flapping wings was heard. Kiryu looked back and quickly took notice of Mothra. He let out his Metallic roar and prepared himself. A colorful yellow beam shocked Kiryu causing him to step back. Mothra flew quickly next to him, Slicing his metal skin with her wings. He swiped his arms but missed her. She stopped and sprayed silk in the Robot's face, covering his vision and keeping his mouth closed.

Kiryu finally caught Mothra and grabbed her by the head and begin crushing it. The giant insect screeched in pain. Before he could kill her, Godzilla's mighty roar was heard. Kiryu dropped the moth and looked back.. There was nothing. Until, He arose from the water and got into a charging position. He ran at the Mech and slammed him to the floor with his massive weight. Kiryu fell back but quickly got back up on his feet. He threw his right arm and stabbed Godzilla in the eye with his blade. The King backed up. Daichi stared.. "You've pissed him off." He roared once again and grabbed Kiryu by the arm.

He turned the monster and tossed him into buildings. He walked over and grabbed the arm of the Mech, Brutally tearing it off. Wires and sparks flew out the dismembered arm. Kiryu shot the missiles out his mouth. It hit Godzilla in the face, giving him only a single scar on his face. His chest opens up and he flies away from Godzilla, and eventually lands. A beam is charging up in his chest. He launches it and everything around freezes but before it hit Godzilla, He used his Atomic Breath to hold the beam back. The beams Battled for dominance. 

Ejiro finally found them and stared at the fight. "No.. No No no no.." Suddenly, Battora who survived the blast, Grabbed the King by the back and threw him out the way. MechaGodzilla positioned himself to hit Mothra instead. Leo stood up and screamed Mothra's name out with tears flowing down her face. Mothra hit the ground. Her body was frozen and slowly being turned to nothing but shards. Her wings glow and an aura is released off of her.