Beginning.

Lori stood by Daichi and the two put on their Gas masks, gloves, and suits. Surprisingly, The suits weren't bulky at all. They were comfortable. "Alright, Get on kids." A man holding a notepad said. Daichi waved goodbye to Lori as he was led onto a fishing boat that was strangely heavily armed with harpoons and fish nets. Lori was led down into a submarine where she can use her tracking skills just incase something was found. The fisher boat sailed off away from dock. Daichi was nervous. Was this what his father went through? How does he know he wasn't being sent to a warzone? Is that what the harpoons are for? Meanwhile with Lori, She's staring at the beautiful ocean while multiple other submarine's followed. 

Three hours later, The fisher boat stopped. "This place was infected with radiation. That's what the suits are for," A man said. Daichi looked down and shrugged. He got a text from Lori saying, "Hey! We get to explore ahead! Take that Dai!" He chuckled and looked out at the ocean. 

Lori was playing games on her phone when the vessel stopped. "Huh?" "Look at that!" A man pointed out into the ocean. There, A tall scaly rock sat there. But.. The rock was surrounded with wreckages and debris of planes, boats, cruises- You name it. Lori was terrified. She took out her phone and took a picture- But when she did, The vessel shaked and she sent a blurry picture. The Fisher Boat shook as well. Daichi held onto the railings and looked at his phone. "What the hell?!" A loud stomp was heard and the water shook with waves. Suddenly, A shrieking roar was heard.. Lori stared in horror as the rock moved in a tail like fashion. Sand lifting, Revealing spines and a scaly black body. The submarines went backwards to avoid being hit by the large creature. Sadly, Some were hit and destroyed in the process. A large black with white spines on it's back, heading all the way down to it's tail tip. Daichi backed up in fear. It was.. huge. Bigger then a building even. It let out another shrieking roar. It quickly dove back underwater. The boat was put into reverse. Luckily, Daichi got a photo before the boat left. It was racing back to shore while submarines followed. The large spines appeared again, this time poking out the water's surface the way a shark's fin would. It didn't- Move. It stay still. 

Three hours later, They quickly ran onto the shore screaming. There, stood one of the most powerful figures of the government.. Soichi Dakahar. Daichi ran to the man, "Something's out there! We have to kkill it! It took out submarines and almost destroyed our ship!" He stared in disbelief. "Stop being foolish, boy." He scoffed and turned around before Daichi grabbed his arm. "Look!" He pointed at the photo on his phone. He paused and looked at everyone else. They all seem just as shocked as Daichi did. "I... Need that." He took Daichi's phone and quickly walked into a car. "I'll- Warn the military." He drove off. What the hell was that thing?.. 

6 months passed.