Be ready.

Daichi stepped outside the building, And saw the crushed cars and ruble laying everywhere. Nothing but horror was in his face.. Is this- What Humanity was up against? He thought to himself, "There's no way to win this." Even if the fires stopped, The smoke remained covering the sky and flowing out the buildings and cars. Who knew, Within seconds, His home city would be destroyed instantly. Even then, Godzilla hadn't even reached to all the city. He went in a straight line of destruction. What happens if he gets to the entire city? 

Lori was down in her department tracking Godzilla meaning Daichi had nobody to hold as of right now. He paused and ran to his home. No car, No Taxi, He just ran on foot. After getting to his house, He screamed out, "Mom?!" He busted the lose door open.. Nobody was there but- His lifeless mother crushed under debris of the house. Light shined in through the holes of the ceiling. He held her hand and kneeled. His vision became blurry, as he begin to choke on his tears and scream out for his mother to wake up.. In anger, Daichi screamed out with a crack in his voice, "I'll kill you. Y-You- Bastard! Ill make sure you never seen the sunlight again!" He pounded on the floor and held his head.. Humanity, Has no hope.