G-Force.

"Now, We have a job to do and we start TODAY. I will be appointing you all jobs and departments. First, Let me start with the two children here. Daichi and Lori. Daichi, You will be in department A-B, Plant Defense Agency. Lori, You will be in Department A-D, The tracking department. Daichi, as we know you study in plant genes and biology. So, We would like you to create perhaps a plant strong enough to kill this thing. We have chemicals in there and rules for you to follow along with instructions. Lori, We managed to implant a tracking device on Godzilla. Now go." Daichi and Lori quickly sat up and headed out the door.

"We're close to each other at least!" Lori smiled to cheer up Daichi. Once they got there, They went their separate ways. Daichi entered Lab A-B. It had a two long white tables in the middle, with an empty walking space between the two. Cabinets were everywhere, holding chemicals and beakers, Etc. He looked at a paper on the wall. Rules were basic. Wear gloves, masks, and special goggles. He pulled gloves out a department attached to the wall. He put the gloves on and found masks in a drawer. He put one on, and picked the goggles up resting on the table. The door opened. "Hey, I heard your name is Daichi!" Daichi turned around to see a boy his age. "My name is Ejiro Sato!" Daichi stared in confusion and quickly shook his head, Standing up straight. "Yeah.. That would be me! Daichi Daoi!" He held his hand out and Ejiro shook his, and let go. Ejiro took notice of the paper and got the things required on. "I guess we're both being put to work here." Daichi nodded.