Chapter 2: Uprising

A temple stood in the jungles of the Amazon Forest. The same as the golden temple, the ground cracked and caved in. A red light shined through. Within seconds, The temple exploded as a demonic flying creature broke out the ground. Battra screeched and flew quickly towards the ocean's direction.

24 Hours later.. A small ship cruised the Ocean. A small rain storm covered the skies and poured onto the ship. Thunder cracked in the sky and echoed through out the area. A man looked off into ocean and smiled. Suddenly... A shriek was heard and Godzilla burst out the ocean, Pushing the ship aside. Water dripped off his body as he roared and stared off into the clouds.

Battra flew out the clouds and raced towards Godzilla. He bit Battra in the wing but to his misfortune, He was pushed back and pulled into the water. Battra flew upwards as Godzilla got back up. He swung his tail, hitting Battra and causing them pain. Battra flew to Godzilla's back. He put his claws around his larger spine and tried snapping it off. His spines glowed bright blue, causing electricity to spark off of them.

As his spines shined brighter, It begin attracting lightning. Multiple bolt of Lightning struck Godzilla on the spine, Pushing Battra away. He turned towards the monster, Fully charged. Smoke came out his mouth as he opened his jaws, And released a powerful wave of Atomic breath. 

Battra was blasted back far away. Once the beam stopped, He flew up into the sky and retreated.. Heading towards San Francisco. Godzilla dipped into the ocean, and followed far behind.