Chapter 4: Retribution

Daichi stared at the broken glass and beakers.. How the hell could his life get any worse? G-Force is still having people go to work, despite the city being under construction. Turns out, The lab was robbed of multiple things. Technology was missing but the worst thing, The rose was gone. Daichi made a fist and out of hanger, He punched the wall, Causing his knuckles to bleed. Lori ran in. "Daichi!" She grabbed his hands and looked at his knuckles. "What did you do that for?" Daichi looked down, without saying a word. "Go to the medical center and get something for those!" Daichi nodded and walked out the door. 

When he finally got to the room, He opened the door and sighed. He saw nobody was there so he opened the cabinets and grabbed Bandages, and wrapped his hand. The floor shook and he almost fell back. The emergency lights begin to flash and he looked at the TV in the room. Now, Every time Godzilla attacks, The footage will be displayed on the TV. Either using drones, or the News broadcast. But.. Godzilla wasn't- There. Suddenly, A large green vine burst out the Ground of the city- It stretched to the size of a building. The ground begin to shake even more and Daichi stared in horror- It was happening again. An alligator like head burst out the ground. A shriek was heard.