Predestined fate

I was walking home after a dreadful day full of stupid apes yelling at me for nothing calling me a faggot... Bleh. But, I did make a friend today. I'm so glad Andy wants to be my friend, I mean it's a nice change.

"I made it very fucking clear did I not? Stay away from her or she'll pay the price of your damn mistakes." I looked down an ally to see where the angry voice came from, to my surprise I saw Alan and a guy I couldn't really see.

"Kapeesh?" Alan showed no fear and just stood there saying nothing. suddenly the other guy got in his face, "well you got somethin' to say or what punk."

"Kapeesh." Alan whispered looking down at his shoes, suddenly the other guy spit on his shoes.

"Hey-" I was silenced by a pair of hands covering my mouth,I began to struggle when Austin shushed me then let go. "You scared the shit outta me." I whispered.

"Sorry but I couldn't let you... I mean for Alan and your sake." I nodded in agreement, what I did could've hurt Alan. I was being reckless.

"Let's meet him at his house yeah?" I asked Austin, his face showed me doubt but his eyes showed yes. "let's go then."

••••
I knocked on Alan's door waiting impatiently. He opened it but gave me a mean look then tried shutting it, but Austin pushed through.

"Alan... Please." I stood right in front of him. I was scared, I'm never scared of him and this-this just isn't right! I began shaking and I shut my eyes tightly attempting to conceal how afraid I was. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, I tensed and clenched my fist and eyes tighter.

"Please. Don't hurt me..." I pleaded.

"No... Don't say that, please I-I could never." Alan consumed me in a hug, I relaxed but I still was scared.

"Tell me what's going on please I can't lose my best friend Alan, I can't. Never ever in a million years would I think I would be so afraid of my closest friend!" I pulled away from him and backed into Austin.

I felt a pang on my heart when I saw how hurt Alan looked. His eyes were teary and he slouched, I noticed his insane stress hair and I realised that he was in pain. I know that what I said hit him hard, I wish it wasn't true.

"Jade, don't. I mean-are you, is this. It cant." he spoke complete jibberish, obviously in shock if what I said. He fell to his knees and just sat silently.

Austin's arms snaked around me and he whispered "I think you should go, I'm gonna stay with him tonight just incase."

I nodded and began walking out the door when Alan grabbed my ankle."Jade. I love you. I love you. I love you..." he whispered over and over again but I proceeded to leave not looking back.

Nope. I'm not going to cry, I'm not going to be angry, not even sad.

I was about to my apartment when I bumped into someone, "sorry..." I mumbled,then the person picked me up.

"Don't you say a word or I'll call Alan and Austin." the man said. I nodded, yikes.

••••

He took me to some where strange and cold, suddenly he threw me on a dusty old bed. I knew, I just knew what he had planned and this-this is inevitable. My life is just a predestined fate I can't change.

"Take of your clothes." it's so dark I can't see his face.

"Please, don't do this." I begged.

"Don't make me repeat myself." I did as instructed and shivered in the dark trying to prepare myself for this.

I felt cold insensitive hands push me on the bed again, I closed my eyes and tried so hard to just leave. Pretend I don't exists and this isn't real. I laid there crying softly and wincing at the painful jerks and grabs that would happen every so often. Austin. Alan. please save me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you enjoyed! Make sure to VOTE👍 SHARE 🍟 COMMENT 💬
love you turtles