Cashby is back!

"Jade..."

"Mmmmmhhm?" I hummed tiredly.

"Wake up..." Who was that? sounded awfully familiar.

"What time it it?" I said not even opening my eyes.

"7:45" I opened my eyes only to see an old friend.

"A-Alan?" I saw a ginger by my side.

"Goooood morning! How are you feelin'? To be honest, you look like garbage." he blurted, Austin smacked him on the back of the head.

"Haha I'm fine, I know I look like shit, I try getting beat up. Sorry princess." I joked. I saw him let out a giggle.

"Who did this to you?" he asked cautiously, Austin was glaring at him from behind.

"Um ya know just *cough* Syd Ty July *cough* *cough*" I said to fast so Austin wouldn't get upset.

"Huh?" Alan looked dumbfounded

"Never mind!" I smiled.

"Okay? So how's school?"

"Shitty. Ya know stupid fucking god damn math."

"Haha nothings changed that." he flashed me his pearly whites

"But English I have and A+"

"Typical. With your fancy ass words."

"It's called ' advanced vocabulary ' " I corrected.

"Whatever" he flipped his hair for effect then winked.

"Hey you know what?"

"What?" Austin replied.

"CASHBY IS BACK!" I yelled.

"Oh my god no!" Alan and Austin yelled back.

"Don't deny your gay side." I winked.

"Okay just cause I like a loooot of dudes doesn't make me gay" Austin declared.

"Butt sex is just more fun F.Y.I" Alan clarified.

"Ha gayyyyyyy"

"Straight dudes always do this with their best friends." Austin grabbed Alan's head and gave him a big ole' wet kiss on the lips.

"Yea ALL the time!" Alan agreed.

"Okay whatever, you guys are just to bromantic for me to handle" I flipped my hair mimicking Alan,they both chuckled.

"Some ones really happy today huh?" Austin spoke up.

"I can't wait to go home." I said looking down smiling.

"Ya know you a lot more beautiful when you have a real smile" Alan said gingerly ( omg see what I did there >.< )

"Oh my..." I blushed like wild fire, I couldn't contain it.

"See, even Alan thinks your beautiful..." Austin pecked my forehead softly.

"Of corse I do! She's one of the most loveliest girl I've ever met! Austin is really lucky that he got such a catch." Alan smiled gently.

"I don't think I'm all that great, like they said I'm-"

"You know what I'm tired of you comparing your self or giving a damn about people you couldn't give a shit about's opinion." he cut me off.

"Austin-"

"Please, just be you! If another little fucker lays a finger on you I'm not hesitating-" I cut him off and kissed him. I caught him off guard, but he kissed me back.

"Your a good man Austin Carlile. Thank you for being there for me." I smiled.

"And for you my ginger princess," I sat up and kissed Alan on the forehead. "Thanks for being a good friend, there's not very many faithful people anymore. you're one of a kind." he smiled and pulled me into a caring hug.

Alan and I have been friends sense freshman year, we've grown to be really good friends. I can't lie but I find him really attractive, I know he likes me but he's to good of a friend to pull my and Austin apart. Really he is the reason I stopped cutting, Austin just bailed me out from the 'high life'. God I'm so reckless.

~ flash back~

I looked at the silver blade numbly, I sliced deep on my wrist.... 7,9,12 I kept going and started on my thighs. Each time I felt a sensation rush through my body, the hairs on the back of my neck stood straight. So much blood.... The stench was making my dizzy and so was the blood loss.

"Jade..." oh shit.

"How long have you been suffering? Why didn't you ask for help?"

I leaned my head back on the brick wall, I let a tear fall down my chin and I felt a hand holding mine. I was sitting in my little shack I called home, how did he find me?

"Why... are you here?" I said shakily.

"Answer my questions first and I'll tell you." he said trying to hide the pain he felt.

"Why did you care?! I'm just a fag that wants to die right? That's all I am to you!" I hissed, I let go of he hand and clenched my fist, my blade dug into my hand but I didn't care.

"No, that's not true, your beautiful."

"W-what?!" I was bewildered. No one has called me beautiful before.

"Please, talk to me... I want to um be f-friends." he said nervously.

"Okay, my life is a wreck. I can't walk through the Halls without being judged, I can't go home because..." I looked down.

"I see." He heard the pain in my voice. There was dead air for a while until he spoke.

"Well I guess I need to clean that up for ya." he smiled so sweetly, why is he so nice to me?

"It's fine, I'll be okay."

"No no no, what if it gets infected?" he protested.

"Good maybe I'll get sick and die." I spit fired back.

"Okay the I'll just pin you down and clean it." he warned.

"I don't have anything to clean it with, haven't you seen this place! It's a bed and a bathroom!"

"Then I'll take you home." I was shocked , I couldn't grasp why he was going this far for me.

"Um..." I looked away trying to think when I felt something soft and comforting on my arm.

"W-what are y-you doing?!" he was kissing my cuts, but I saw a tear fall from his cheek.

"I don't want you to do this again... please." he sighed with his eyes closed.

"I'll try Alan... because your my only friend, I'm going to try so hard to be happy with you!" I finally broke down crying when he hugged me tightly.

"I swear to you, I swear on my life I'm going to make you happy." Alan started crying too, I felt his big gentle hand rub my sore thighs.

And that's how me and Alan became best friends.