Our home

We left our apartment buildings roof and headed to the 5th floor. On the way we made little conversation about homework. I tried not to talk about my social life at school, I felt like it only makes Austin mad, he's not an aggressive person, he is just over protective about me.

"Can you help me with fucking math?" I asked annoyed at the thought of returning to school tommorow.

"Yeah, you suck at math your gonna need it." he joked with me.

" Listen ya little shit, who the fuck is gonna need to know the area of a fucking tree shadow?" I winked at him.

"I feel ya, they need to teach us about how to buy a car or house, stuff we actually need to know."

"Your right! we're lucky that the land lord lady is super chill here."

I handed him dry clothes and he went to get changed in the bathroom. I striped my soggy jeans and crown the empire tee shirt, leaving me in a bra and underwear. Austin walked in on me. Awkward. I saw his face turn bright red like a cherry.

"Uhh. I- I'm sorry..."

"It's fine we live together, it was bound to happen...."

"Your right..." he walked out to the front room waiting to help me on math.

I threw on Austin's old Green Day shirt and pj bottoms. Austin's mine therefor his clothes are mine too;) I walked out he was sitting on the couch putting on some music.

"You ready babe?"

"No." he looked at me confused.

"Can we skip?"

"Ha! Your a brave one asking me!" he chuckled.

"Please!"

"What are you gonna do all day?"

"Enjoy a nice bath with-"

"With what?"

"Weed and a pipe."

"Hell no, I'm not gonna let you start that shit again."

"Babe, I never got caught, it lessens cancer cells, and it relaxes me"

"Last time, you got involved with groups of people that were influencing you to do crazy shit."

"Like what?"

"Bridge jumping, flashing, rioting against news paper press's for 'killing trees'"

"So..."

"Next it's gonna be LSD!"

"Well..."

"No... You did not."

"I wanted to try it. To see what it felt like..."

"Wow. I can't believe you sometimes Jade. My answer is still no."

"Ugh fine cigarettes?"

"No, babe it's Friday tommorow and it's a 4 day weekend."

"Pleasssssssse" I gave him my famous puppy eyes

"Fine."

"Yes!!!" I won the battle

"But I'm skipping too, and if you smoke pot, it's not gonna be with those losers."

"I wuv youz babe" I hugged him.

"So fuck homework lets go to bed it's 12:54"

"Okay I'm exhausted." he picked me up bridal style and carried me to our room and set me down gently.

"Hold on." I went to flick the lights off and take my pants off because I get to hot.

"Come here" he whispered as he pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest, I could feel his steady breathing.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered gently, it soothed me being in his embrace listening to the silkiness in his voice.

"For what?" I wanted to pur because I was so in love with Austin Carlile.

"I'm such a dick to you sometimes..."

"I know your just looking out for me, and that's kinda why I wanted to skip... cause your so stressed always looking ahead for me..."

"I love you... And I just never want to see you hurt..."

"As long as your with me, I'll be fine."

"I feel like I'm never good enough-" I sat up and got on top of him.

"You listen to me! your all I ever want! your more of a man than your dad, and sure as hell more than mine! I love you! You've been through hell and you deserve more than shitty little me!"

I saw the shock in his eyes, I can't blame him, he's always the one pinning me down. But suddenly I saw a tear roll down his cheek. He quickly wiped it away, then smiled.

"Get off of me so I can kiss you." I obediently moved but not giving a second to spair, Austin grabs my head and kiss's me. He caught me off guard, and pulled my body against his. I felt my self get red, but I slowed down and enjoyed it. I put my hands behind his head when he stopped and looked at me and said

"Your not shitty." I couldn't help but laugh.

I fell back on the bed just barley awake when Austin settled down next to me. I felt his hand brushing against my arm and thighs, kissing my cheek and neck, he made my insane! Even with our two and a half year history, he still gave my skin the chills and my stomach butterflies. His touch was by far the most addicting drug I've ever experienced. I didn't want him to stop, so I asked

"Babe, will you sing to me?" I purred

"Yeah, what song?"

"The house of the rising sun"

"Okay..."

There is a house in New Orleans, they call the rising sun it's bathed in the ruins-

He lulled me to sleep and that's all I heard but I still felt his icy fingers on my skin. His voice was beautiful, I wanted to listen to him all day as he traced my skin. I loved him.

"I love you Jade Violet Raven..." he whispered and kissed my neck.