Come back

"I thought Jade's mom kicked her out? She didn't mention a sibling..." Alan tried making sense of the situation as we sat in my car, soaking wet.

"I found out when my father told me my mother was really alive, he always told me she died in a crash. But she actually had another family and didn't give a shit about me or my dad. I met her and found out about Jade. I'm only a year older than her, she's a god damn bitch. I wasn't even a year old and she cheated on my dad. And ya know what? He's dead too..."

"What happened to him?"

I hesitated "Suicide."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of asked... I guess you guys are all that's left, Jade's dad died of liver failure. He was an alcoholic and-" he stopped himself and rubbed his neck.
"Sorry,erm, her life really isn't mine to tell..."

"Can you tell me what happened?" I choked, afraid of the answer.

Alan avoided my gaze and swallowed. "She tried to kill her self... I don't think she's gonna make it."

"How long ago did this happen..."

"3 days ago." only 4 days ago I met my little sister. And she's in the hospital for attempted suicide.

"Why?" I growled.

"Andy I don't know, Austin tried so hard to fish the pills out... We don't know."

"Let's go visit my little sister." I whispered.

Austin's P.O.V

I didn't dare to leave Jades bedside. She is going to pull through and live, we're going home and be happy together. my head screamed at me, my eyes wanted to shut, and my stomach hates me. "I'm here baby." I whispered and held her delicate hand.

I felt a pair of hands shake me slightly, I mentally face palmed my self for sleeping. I saw a woman with worry etched in her face. "Sir?" She broke me out of my concentration.

"Sorry..." I mumbled.

"I noticed this is the first time you've slept in three days and you haven't eaten..."

"I'm sorry to be of concern, but I can't leave her side..." I murmured.

"I know... You must really love her, But I can't let you beat yourself up." she handed me a tupperware full of spaghetti.

My tired eyes closed, and I felt tears litter my cheeks. "Thank you... Thank you so much." I whimpered and she left me to mourn.

Jades P.O.V

I was so cold, yet comfortable. I couldn't even wiggle my toes, but I felt so free.

"You gotta family to look after you know?" A familiar voice rung. I dreaded to whom was speaking to me.

"I've never had a family." I watched my father smoke a cigarette.

"I may not of been your family, nor your damned mom.But you have a fucking heaven down there." he said coolly.

"What are you talking about?" I spat.

My dad shook his head disapprovingly and chuckled "Just like your mom, only focus on the negatives. But your so damn blessed!" I flinched at his reactions. "Those boys down there! Alan, Austin, Andy! They love you! And your here being a selfish prick-"

"I'm not the prick who got drunk every night and beat me! I'm not the selfish one who walked out on me!" I shot back at him.

"That was in the past! Your family, ha! They trying to make you a better present. They want to make a better future. I want to make this better by sending to your real family. I'm sorry okay! I'm sorry but I can't take back what I did. But you still have a choice."

I thought about what he said, Andy? We just met...

"They are probably better off without me." I scoffed.

My dad pulled his hair. "Damn you stubborn ass. You wanna see what your friend Alan has been up to? Wanna see him at the bottom of the lake? Or what about Austin sitting next to you, near exhausted. He refuses to sleep or move, he hasn't eaten in 3 days because of you."

My heart sunk and my stomach clenched. "W-what? Show me! Please!" He did as I asked. I saw Alan jump, I heard him scream he loved me. Austin sat next to me, never moving. He cried and cried. My chest ached and I found myself crying.

"Go back to them..." my dad whispered then was gone.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! A special shout out to my biggest supporter and my dear friend bvb_kellic .This story is going to progress! I'm sorry for the long wait, I've been buried to my head in shit I got to do. Thanks again and stay rad. LIKE👍🏿 SHARE🍟 & COMMENT 💬
-kind regards, Jasmine 👽