Sunday

~Sunday~

I hit the floor running... that girl had just punched me, Sydney, my bully and my personal 'I'll fuck your life up for free' assistant. I was just taking a walk at the park by myself while Austin was in the store across the street from the park and the apartments, when a figure that over shadowed me almost knocked my ass out. She had hit me in the gut and my right eye, her group that adored her pushed me to the floor... and that's when I started running.

"Hey faggot! where were ya on Thursday?! We missed ya!" Ty yelled, Syds little guard dog.

"Where you tying your noose like we told you!" July barked

"Go die you gay ass emo!"

"Where gonna get ya!"

"Fat ass are you seriously trying to run! HA!"

"Ugly cunt, we see your nasty scars!"

"Do us a favor and cut deeper next time!"

"Oh Austin can't save you now! "

The thought of them mentioning Austin terrified me, oh shit... I ran right into an ally.... dead end. I frantically looked around.

"Ah now the fun begins!" Sydney purred. I noticed the metal pipe in her grip.

"Wait!" Ty yelled, I had a second of hope.

"Me first!" Shit.

"Please stop! what did I do to deserve this!?" I cried hoping someone would hear me.

"You were born! you ugly slut!" July pushed me to the wall and held me arms behind my back.

"You thought Austin loved you? don't make me sick! he's using you for sex! that's all he wants, he doesn't like you, you little whore!" July screamed in my ear.

"NO YOUR WRONG! FUCK YOU!" I felt Sydney hit me with the pipe, then a sudden warmth slide down my back, with that I collapsed on the floor... Barley awake. I felt another strong blow to my back and stomach, and it kept coming like a hail storm.

"Just kill me already!" I thought to my self.

"Sydney... your right. I am fat. I am ugly. I am stupid. I should kill myself. No one loves me! My own family rejected me!" I screamed.

"Shut up!" Ty yelled then the next thing I knew... I was out.

Austin's P.OV

I had arrived to the apartment, me and Jade had agreed to meet at the apartment. But where is she? I thought nervously as I put away the groceries about her pale smooth skin, and her long black hair to accompany it, her eyes are dark and mysterious with long natural curly eyelashes, her soft, warm pink lips seemed to occupy my mind the most.

It frightens me a little, she was delicate and sweet, quiet but strong, she almost never cried, she had this touch of toughness and loneliness to repel everyone away. She was an expert at shutting people out from getting too close. She was a lone wolf, but yet, her bully's had an advantage when it came down to physical appearance, Jade was only 5 feet tall, and was unhealthily underweight. The passing thought made me jump and run outside... shit... Sydney could've got her.

I hauled ass to park hoping she would be sitting on a bench reading, but when I got there, she was no where to be seen. Fuck!

"Jade?!" I yelled scrambling down the streets. when suddenly one ally, I had this pit in my gut I couldn't explain. Was I shaking? I peeked around the corner, it was dark and ominous, I looked down and saw a bloody pipe. My heart droped, I felt nauseated and I thought I was gonna faint, I looked across the street and saw Ty, July, and Syd laughing their ass's off. Is this some kind of a joke to you? Playing with a persons life is funny or amusing to you? I was suddenly furious and I wanted to smash their skulls in, I was so enraged, but I remembered my real task was to find Jade. No one was gonna stop me from that! I sprinted to the end of the ally when I saw a horrific scene. Jade laying in bloody puddle barley able to breathe, I hear faint gasping for air. The rain fell harshly, when I snapped out of it and ran to her side, I fell to my knees... crying.

"J-Jade!! please don't leave me! st-stay with me, I'm calling an ambulance!" I wailed holding my limp bloody cold Jade close to my chest. I-Is she dead?! my heart almost exploded at that point, I began crying even harder, the rain was no match to my tears. I felt helpless... All I could do was hold her close... She would've wanted that. I examined her face, it was beaten like an abused kitten. Her eye was bruised and underneath the left eye had a cut that might need stitches. Her entire body was engulfed with bruises, but the worst thing about her injuries was her head... I was trying to keep pressure on the major wound, it was gushing blood and I saw the expression on her face change into pure agony. I've never heard her shriek like that.

"I p-promise to protect you Jade... I love you."