Raven

Alan's POV

I left Austin at the hospital. I drove far far away, not even recognizing where I wondered off to. I parked at a deserted parking lot, I pulled out a cigarette and lit up. "Jade, if I killed myself you would be happier." I whispered to no one. I slid down the side of my car unable to feel. I stared at my bud, the embers look hot... mindlessly I dragged it across my arm. "Ah shit!" I flinched at the purple charred skin.

"Stop Alan, don't do this." A soft voice rang.

I threw my head back in frustration, I didn't care if my head hurt. "Get out of my HEAD!" I screamed,smashing my head against the concrete. I stood up, instantly I felt light headed. I stumbled to the lake view, about one story down. I could just drown myself and no one has to find me.

"Alan please don't." Shut up Jade, this is for you. I clenched my head, this is my fault why she is in the hospital.

"I love you Jade OKAY. I love you!" I screamed then jumped.

Unknown POV

I drove to my usual thinking spot, today has been a draining day. The search for my sister was progressing at least, I found her and talked to her. But how do you tell someone you're their brother?

I parked and sighed then was startled by a scream "Get out of my HEAD!" I saw a ginger boy pounding the back of his head on the pavement repeatedly. I froze then suddenly I jumped out of the car just as the boy wobbled to the edge of the cliff.

"I love you Jade OKAY. I love you!" I was shocked, he jumped. How did he know my sister? I sprinted and jumped after him.

•••••••

I pulled the unconscious pale boy to the grass. He shivered violently then shot up spitting water and coughing. I watched him whimper and mutter a name, out of no where I pulled him over to me and held him close. "Why'd you jump?" I whispered.

He slowly responded "I tried to kill my self... again." I felt tears roll down my face.

"Why'd you save me?" He swallowed.

"Because you couldn't just leave someone you love!" I shouted unexpectedly, the boy coward away "If you love someone then you will never leave, even if it's rough." I held my eye contact with the boy.

"She left me..." he whispered. Tears rolled silently from the both of us.

"Jade... left." I choked out.

He nodded. "How do you know her?"

"She's the last family I had. She was my sister..."

"What's your name? I'm Alan."

"Andy." I sighed. "Andy Raven..."

•••••••
VOTE👍 SHARE 🍟 COMMENT 💬 this was kinda just a filler sorry