Mom and dad did you search for me?

~Flash back~

"Fuck off you dick!" My mother hissed

"Your the one always being a bitch!" My dad barked back.

"Well what do you expect when I live with a piggy alcoholic!" My dad slapped her in the face. I stood there in shock while my dad left with his bags, the sobbing from my mother snapped me out of it. I rushed to her side, but she quickly rejected my appearance and shoved me hard

"Ow! Momma that hurt! I was just-" I felt a jolt of pain hit my shin and I saw shards of glass and blood every where.

"GET OUT NO ONE WANTS YOUR KISS ASS! GET! GET! PACK UP AND LEAVE!" why was she mad at me for trying to help?

"Momma please! I lo-"

"Don't 'momma' me! sorry kid but you were an accident I couldn't get rid of!" She cut me of so rudely.

~ End of flash back~

I looked in the mirror disgusted by my reflection. I looked fresh out of war, my left eye had 5 stitches and half my head was covered with gauze, my arms had huge deep purple bruises and my legs were all cut up. I lifted my hospital gown to see my stomach, ow shit 3 broken ribs, a bruised chest and one deep cut on my hip from the night out in the rain. When people say I'm broken, I'm just beyond repair because there's nothing to fix. Personalities are not for tampering, no pill nor shrink could "fix" a broken person, only love and happiness can fill the cracks. To me Austin's existence satisfies me, for a long time I've adored Austin from afar and it made me happy, I wouldn't mind living like that. I can never get over that he loved me back too, I can't help but be in awe of how one little thing in my life went right and completely changed my future

for the better.

"Jade?" I heard Austin but I ignored it.

"I'm comin' in okay?" he entered my room and looked for me, he had white roses, my favorite. I stood still looking in the mirror running my fingers over the cut and my ribs.

"Have I told you?" he wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder. He noticed me rubbing my wound and slipped his hand on mine, his cold fingers sent a rush through my body making my knees buckle, Austin caught me luckily.

"Tell me what?" I stared at him in the mirror.

" I love you. A lot." he pecked my cheek.

" I look hideous." I was expressionless. I saw even with one eye, he was angry with my thoughtless comment.

"No even if you had no eyes I still think your beautiful." he contained his anger.

"I'm sorry. I know it's hard for you too, and I really appreciate all of your support through this Sydney made disaster."

"Don't apologize, I just don't want you to think so poorly of your self." he buried his sweet face in my hair and kissed my neck gingerly. God dammit, he knows that's my biggest weakness.

"Austin- oh my-" I whimpered, I felt my ears and cheeks burn.

"Do you see now how beautiful you are to me?" he chuckled at my moment of weakness.

"Austin your dumb. But I love you" I kissed him on his forehead.

"Come and lay down, I have some... news." he's entire vibe changed. I got in bed and Austin covered me up.

"So what up?"

"I'm sorry to tell you this now, I wanted to wait till you came home" I could tell, he didn't want to tell me what ever he was about to say.

He made no eye contact and dully said "Your dad is dying." My stomach turned.

*Authors note*

Hello! It's jazz! so I hope you've been paying close attention, if you've noticed Austin mentioning Jade's past, including her home life, I tried putting more story behind each character. So take this note to consideration, pay attention to the small details such as Jades cut on her hip. I can't wait for the next chapter! keep reading I love ya guys!! ~turdle power!