We're just ideas

"Jade..."

"Mmmm?" I hummed.

"Time for school." he said softly

"Shit..." I sat up and stretched.

"I don't want to goooo." Austin smiled at my crazy hair.

"We have to babe. Please get up for me?" he rested his head on my shoulders and hugged me tightly.

"Fine. Did ash make it home okay?" I grimaced at the thought of how sad he was last night. Sad was an understatement.

"Yeah he's okay..." he croaked out, it was hard on him too, ash is his best friend and it sucks seeing him so overwhelmed with paranoia.

"Check the weather would ya?" I changed the subject.

"Yeah... it's gonna be cold and rainy... shit."

"Yes! I love it when it's cold, and the rain is so beautiful!" I got out of bed and put my black skinny jeans with rips on and a Mayday parade tee with a black oversized hoodie I stole from Austin.

"What shoes?" I asked Austin as he was spiking his brown hair, awe he's so cute.

"Mmm combat boots." he was smiling like a maniac. Why?

"Why are you smiling like that?" I blushed.

"Your so beautiful I can't help it." cheesy stuff that always got to me.

"Oh my. uhhh so why don't you like cold weather?" I quickly changed the subject. I turned my straightener on and started my foundation being sensitive around my eyes.

"It's wet and cold and you can't do anything." he leaned on the door frame fixing his nose ring.

"Why do you like it so much?"

"I like cuddling and warm clothes, and just watching the rain makes me feel more human." I applied mascara.

"More human?"

"Sometimes I forget 'wow I have a life I'm real, this isn't a book or a movie this is actually real'." Finishing my eyeliner I brushed my teeth.

"Hmm... It never dawned on me I could be just an imagination or idea." Austin sounded concentrated.

"Even if you were an idea, you'd be the best invention I've ever known." I said while brushing my teeth. I watched his cheeks burn, I couldn't help but kiss his nose.

"Feed Luna would ya?" I straightened my long black hair.

"Uh y-yeah... Sure thing." he's being bashful now.

****

"Ready to go?" I asked Austin as I put Luna in her cage.

"Yup just getting our umbrellas."

We walked outside to meet a pale ginger walking alone. Honestly I was terrified going back to school, my black eye was still pretty noticeable same with my stitches. My beat up faced screamed 'lame ass bitch who gets beat up easily!' I tried ignoring the knots in my stomach and focus on the lonely figure in front of me and Austin. My lonesome ginger had his black vans on with a Misfits hoodless sweater on and no umbrella.

"Ash!" I yelled at the frail boy.

"Oh hi Jade! Good mornin' Austlan." he winked and joined my umbrella with me.

"You look cute as always Raven." I shivered when he called me by my last name.

"Hey fagot your still breathing?!" I heard from behind me, I spun around to see Ty, Sydney , and July. I was terrified but I put my poker face on, I can't let them know what I'm feeling.

"Still sluttin' around with these two? long time no see Alan, Austin." July's words stung.

"Your still $5 right?" Sydney shot at me.

"Shut the fuck up you bitch!" Alan screamed in syd's face, Austin struggled to hold him back.

"Ugh the ginger still likes this little whore!" Ty spit in his face... That's when all hell broke lose.

Sydney pushed me hard to the wet concrete and July kick me. Austin shoved July into Syd causing them to fall, meanwhile Alan was beating the shit out of Ty. I struggled getting up, my already broken ribs were in a piercing pain. Alan got off of Ty ( Ty was knocked out) and got on one side of me while Austin was on the other side, picking me up and trying to move quickly. I felt a jolt in my back and fell out of their arms gasping for oxygen. I got back up and turned around and punched Syd so hard I knocked her on her ass.

"Go go! quickly get her out of here I'll deal with them!" Alan yelled. So Austin picked me up and ran as hard as he could to the school.

"Oh shit! pl-ease! My ribs! Austin! I'm panicking!!" I hyperventilated.

"We're almost there your gonna be fine! Just think of the rain!" he tried calming me down. I closed my eyes hoping that I would be able to open them again, I felt the sensation on my skin when each drop fell.