Epilogue

Armaan sat on the couch as he watched his Mamma rub her fingertips down the baby's cheek in her arms. He was slightly jealous; he wasn't sure how he felt about his mom giving so much attention to his new born sister.

"Can I hold her?" He asked.

"Of course you can." Abir replied with a smile.

"But remember to put your hand under her head," Kunal said instructing Armaan.

Mishti gently passed the baby to her son. Abir, Mishti, Kuhu and Kunal watched him for a moment, taking in the scene.

"Armaan, see how you hold her so carefully?" Abir asked kneeling in front of his son. He nodded. "You must always protect your little sister and be gentle like now."

"But why?" Armaan asked.

"Because she is your sister. Your job is to keep her safe, protect her from monsters and dragons!" Kunal said goofily.

Armaan pursed his lips together and smiled at his fathers.

"Just like Pappa does for you Dad?" he asked and all of them were surprised at this statement. "Right, Papa?"

"Yes just like that." said Kuhu.

Armaan then turned and stared at the baby in his arms. Abir glanced over at Mishti who seemed to be totally enchanted with the scene. They thought for a moment how lucky they were, their two children were the most important accomplishments of their lives. Their family was happy . Everything was just as perfect as it could be. Mishti looked at Abir and saw his smile. She outstretched her hand for him to take, and together they watched their children.

"Mamma?"

"Mmm?"

"I love her already." Armaan said as he looked down at his sister. "We are going to have great fun together. You, me, Mom, Dad, Mamma and Papa. I will always protect you." He said softly.

He bent his head down to gently kiss his sister on the forehead. Mishti felt Abir squeeze her hand, before he placed a kiss on his wife's forehead. He whispered that he loved her and she returned it. Their eyes drew back towards their little family before them, and in the moment all was well, all was content.

"What will we call her?" Armaan calls her.

"Aarohi." Abir and Kunal said in unison.

Kuhu smiled and left the room while Kunal followed. She entered her room and looked out of the window. Kunal placed his hands on her shoulder from behind and placed kissed on her hair.

"What are you thinking?" He asked hugging her from behind.

Kuhu just put her head on her chest and closed her eyes. She loved this gesture of his, she in the arms, where she felt safe in. She was lucky to have a family like Mishti and Abir and of course an ideal husband like Kunal. She never asked for anything else, she had two lovely children to call her mamma, but yes, she wanted to give Kunal his own child. A lone tear escaped her eye. She tightened her grip over him and he did the same.

"Kunal."

"Hmm"

"Why didn't you marry someone else when you knew that I can't give you a baby." She asked not weakening her hold on him.

Kunal tried to withdraw himself but realising her strong hold, he hugged her back.

"You know I can't even look at any other women like the way I look at you." He kissed her neck. "And no one can make me feel the way you make me feel. "

"But you always wanted to see the face of your baby but I couldn't fulfil this dream." She said in disappointment.

"I didn't marry you to get a baby or anything else. I love you Kuhu and I can't live without you. And we are a happy family now. What can we ask for more?"

"I love you. " Kuhu just hid herself more in his chest.

6 years later

"Are you guys done?" Kuhu asked as she and Mishti entered Aarohi's bedroom with two glasses of milk and two mugs of coffee in their hands.

"It has just started." Kunal pulled his hair.

Kunal, Abir, an 11 year old Armaan and 6 year old Aarohi sat on the bed to make a scrapbook of their family. It was Aarohi's school project and she had asked Armaan to help, but Abir and Kunal had to hop in after their respective wives orders as they knew they won't complete it without messing up things and end up with blaming each other.

"Abir, see this." Mishti chirped taking a photo. "Armaan has got the charming eyes from you."

Abir smiled in pride but the next statement made him frown.

"But thank god he is not stubborn like you" she sighed in relief to which Kunal and Kuhu laughed.

"Bhai, don't paste those!" Arohi screamed as Armaan was going to put another picture of Abir and Kunal in the scrapbook.

"But why?" Armaan asked confused. "Both of them look so cool in this photo."

"I will use it for the superhero project." She smiled.

"Superhero project?" Abir asked.

"We have another project, My Superhero. We have to collect pictures and write an essay on our favourite Superhero. My best friend Kiara is doing it on Spiderman but I told her, that my fathers are the best super heroes. I am doing it on my Papa and Dad." She said and hugged both of them. "You are my Superheroes."

"Mine too." Armaan jumped in.

Kunal and Abir hugged them back with tears in their eyes. It is said that a man is not complete until he has seen the baby he has made; that a man's life finally comes a full circle when he sees the miracle of life, in the form of a little baby, he made. But Kunal was genuinely happy with his family. He and Abir were proud of their children and wives. They knew Kuhu has given birth to Armaan but he is Mishti and Abir's son but there was never a rift between them for him. They had merged The Rajvansh Industry and Maheswari Restaurants and Kuhu and Mishti work from the house. Aarohi has become Princess of the family and everyone's life, especially Armaan's. He was protective of his sister as a responsible brother since her birth. As he did, Aarohi had also called Abir and Mishti Mamma Papa and Kuhu and Kunal, Mom-Dad.

They were a happy family and couldn't ask for more.

The End.

So this book finally concludes here. Thanks a lot for all the beautiful support. I hope I made justice to the story.

A special request to my silent readers,
Don't forget to vote and comment for a last time!

Lots of love,
Shiri :)