Chapter 23

"Bro!" Kuhu exclaimed as soon as she saw Mishti and Abir coming out of the room.

Abir and Mishti were equally shocked seeing Kunal and Kuhu handcuffed.

"What's happening?" Abir asked in concern. "Kunal?"

*flashback*

A knock at the door made Kuhu and Kunal break the hug. Kuhu opened the door and found the cops standing there.

"It has come under our attention that there are some terrorists hiding somewhere in this hotel. We need to search your room."

She invited them inside. The cops looked around the room . After a while, one of thee cops asked, "Where are your luggage?"

"The room service said they will bring them in." Kunal replied.

The cops discussed something with the manager of the hotel and called for all the housekeepers. Kunal and Kuhu failed to recognise the man who took their luggage. Soon they were handcuffed.

"But why" they asked in unison. " What's our fault if the person is not person here."

"All the staffs are present here, that clearly means that you are liars!"

*flashback ends*

"But we are family, they aren't terrorists!" Mishti said in a worried tone.

"Mishti!" Abir held her. "Relax. You take Kuhu and sit there. Go."

But the cops were in no mood of releasing them. Abir somehow managed to remove their handcuffs. Mishti and Kuhu walked towards a bench and sat down. Abir spoke to the officer and Kunal looked at him shocked at his words. The policeman shook hands with Abir and Kunal letting them go. They went near Kuhu and Mishti. In no time, the officer came near him.

"I will reach the church on time." He gave a smile and walked away.

"What's happening?" Mishti asked.

"Why Church?" Kuhu questioned.

"Can we talk inside?" Abir couldn’t decide how to tell them.

Inside the room, Mishti and Kuhu sat on the bed, Kunal on the Sofa and Abir stood beside them.

"Now, will you pity to speak what was all that?" Kuhu asked irked.

"Listen guys, I had no other choice. I did what I felt was the only way to save you."

"Bhai, It wasn't the only way!" Kunal said in a equally irritated tone. "I can't believe you thought of such a stupid idea!"

"It isn't a stupid idea, Nanko!" he announced it loud. "It was the best thing I could think of that moment!"

"Will you both please, shut up!" Kuhu put them on guard. "Abir Bro, kindly tell what the damn thing is!"

"I told the cops... that your luggage are with us because we want to surprise you, as you people are getting married tomorrow."

"What!" Kuhu and Mishti exclaimed in shock.

"Are you out of your mind, Bro?" Kuhu snickered with a rude awakening. "Do you have any idea what you are speaking of?"

"Exactly! You have completely lost it, Bhai!" Kunal said shaking his head furiously. "Now there is no savage from the cops."

"How can you be so idiot, bro! What did you think of while saying all that? I mean, It's fine of you are back with Mishti, but how could you forget what they did with me? You can't expect me to forgive them!" Kuhu snapped. She was really frustrated with him.