Chapter 11

"Mishti..."

Before he could continue speaking, she pressed her lips to his. Abir was more than shocked. He stood there silent, trying to get what just happened. Mishti realising him not kissing back, pulled back.

"Well, if you aren't kissing back, my groom is still waiting for me!" Her voice was stern with a teasing tone.

''Like hell I am going to let anyone else taste those!" He said without thinking for at least a moment.

He held her waist and pulled her closer. He turned and pinned her against the wall with both her hands above her head. He kissed her with hunger and passion. She kissed back with more love. She smirk during the kiss and he smiled on that. They broke the kiss to gasp air. They both looked at each other, happiness captured their eyes. Mishti held Laksh's hands and got down on her knees.

"I don't know the reason you left me alone. I had no choice than spending my useless life in isolation during those years. I tried more than 100% to forget you, but I couldn't. I am not able to make it without you. So I want you back in my life. I love you and have always loved you, Abir. And I can't live without you. You are my life! Marry me!" She said almost crying.

Tears rolled Abir's eyes as well. But he smirked mischievously.

"Shame, girl!" He said in a teasing tone. "You are proposing your ex on your marriage day."

Mishti smirked back and got up. She pulled his left collar with her right hand.

"Don't try to act smart, Mr Maheswari! I ran away from my marriage for you! Just answer, you will marry me or not!"

"If I said, no??" He asked with a smirk.

"Don't try to mess with me OK? Or this time, I will leave you!"

She left his collar causing a slight push. She walked past shoving his shoulder and he tugged her wrist, pulling her towards him. He crashed on his chest.

"I love you, Mishti!" He said lovingly.

She just drowned in his deep eyes. Could do nothing but gave him a bone crushing hug. His hand slid her waist when her arms wrapped his neck. They stayed like that fie sometime, feeling each other's heartbeat.

"I love you too, Abir." She said her eyes close. "Will you marry me?" She looked into his eyes. "This time?"

Abir's eyes got filled with guilt.

"I am sorry. This time, no one can separate us!"

..................

Everyone was happy for Abir and Mishti. They were a perfect couple. Kuhu and Kunal just couldn't stop admiring them. They looked so much happy with each other. RagLak marriage date got finalised. They were on seventh sky. SwaSan decided to tell about themselves to everyone after the marriage. On the other hand, RagLak decided get SwaSan married on the same mandap. Kunal will have no problem and Kuhu will not disobey Mishti.

Kunal was tensed. He was observing changes in Kuhu's behaviour. She wasn't talking to him nicely and avoiding much. It was Mishti and Abir's engagement. He was happy for his brother and concerned for his love. He decided to talk to Kuhu at any cost.

The ceremony went well. Abir and Mishti exchanged rings. They posed for photographs in the podium. Mishti's parents as well as Abir's mother looked happy. Of course, they fought with her but they can't be so rude by not inviting her in her son's marriage.

Kuhu picked up a flower bucket and went towards the storeroom. Kunal followed him.

"Kuhu!" He called and she turned.

"What are you doing here? Go to the function." she said casually and turned.

"Kuhu, What are you up to? Why are you doing all this? I am observing from days back, you are avoiding me. Why do you run away from me?" He asked.

"Its nothing like that"

"Like, I am blind!"

"Listen, Kunal. Stay away from me!" She said in a stern voice.

"Why the hell?" He yelled. "Why should I when I love you?"

"Look, to hell with your love, and to hell with you!" She yelled back and turned.

He tugged her wrist and dragged her.

"Get back here! We were going announce our relationship, right? What happened all of a sudden?"

She looked down to her feet as if suddenly finding something interesting with her sandals.

"Will you dare to speak?" He crossed his arms around his chest.

"Fine! Listen. I can't share my life with a rapist like you!" She said pointing him.

"What?!?!"

"Yes! You took advantage if me when I was drunk, not in my senses. And those who do this, are called by this name only!"

She left leaving Kunal dumbstruck. He couldn't believe Kuhu told those words.

"Rapist?!?!?" He asked himself.

To be continued...

#HOW WAS THE CHAPPY?

#DID YOU LIKE MISHBIR CONFESSION?

#WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE REASON BEHIND KUHU'S CHANGED BEHAVIOUR?

#WHAT IS SHE UP TO?

# IS IT RELATED TO THE MARRIAGE?

#WHAT WILL KUNAL DO?

#WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

KEEP GUESSING!

Love,
Shiri :)