Chapter 25

Mishti went near the suitcase to take out her clothes. Abir noticed her and hurriedly went to help her.

"You need to rest." Abir faked a scold.

Saying this he carried the suitcase and kept in on the table in the room. Mishti just felt so happy about how Abir was taking care of her and their baby. She suddenly came near Abir and hugged him from behind. He was surprised at her this sudden gesture. He turned back and faced Mishti.

"What happened, love?" Abir asked cupping her face.

"I am sure you are going to be the best father." She said as she smiled. "We are going to be a happy family."

Abir's face fell down but he forced a smile. Mishti's face had a glow and the smile on her face made her look more beautiful. He kissed her forehead and took her near the bed and made her lie down.

"I will change and come." He said caressing her hair.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Kuhu entered her room sobbing and sat on the bed. Kunal reached after a minute and saw her crying. His heart rift into pieces seeing her like this. He moved forward and sat beside her, keeping his hand on her shoulder. She hugged him tightly and he closed the embrace.

"Why us?" Kuhu sobbed. "One problem doesn't leave and other comes in front. Always!"

"Relax, Kuhu." Kunal patted her back. "Everything is going to be alright."

"I have lost my baby. I don't want Mishti to go through the same pain."

"Nothing will happen, we will find a way." He tried to assure her.

"How Kunal? It's a big problem!"

"I know. But Abir Bhai will find a way. And when we are together, do you think anything is impossible? I love you, jaan! And we will not let anything happen to Mishti. I promise!"

Kunal said as he kissed her forehead.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Abir changed himself into comfortable t-shirt and track pants and came out. He found Mishti already changed in her nighty and her hair loose. Mishti while moving towards their bed felt a strong pair of eyes continuously glancing at her. She took strength and looked at him who was seeing her beauty lovingly. She blushed and looked down. Abir came closer and held her fingers with his and kissed her hand. Mishti blushed again. Abir's eyes were constantly looking at her face and noticing her every gesture. He was just lost in her beautiful eyes which were not able to face him. He then came more closer to her and their breaths contract each other. There was no space for air to move between them. He slowly placed his other hand and wrapped it around her waist and pulled her closer. Mishti could feel the intimacy feeling in his touch which gave a tickling sensation running down her spine all over again as it has happened before. Abir then held her chin and made her face him. He was looking at her face which was shining not due to make up but the blush. Her pink lips were as if all the while signalling Abir's lips to come and taste. Slowly Abir leaned towards her and finally locked his lips with hers and closed his eyes and just experiencing its sweet taste all over again. Mishti too gave in finally and closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Kuhu went near the dressing table and removed her earring.

"What are you doing?" Kunal asked as he looked at her image through the mirror.

"What type of question is it?" she chuckled. "I am removing the jewelleries."

"That's my right. You want to take it away from me?" he asked innocently.

Kuhu smiled at him and wore them back. Kunal marched towards her and engulfed his arms around her waist pulling her closer, brushing his hands against her stomach, sending shivers down her spine. She let out a sigh. Even after so many hurdles and their separation, they still had the same effect on each other. He moved her hair to her other shoulder, leaving her bare neck for him to assault. He removed her earring and nibbled at her ear. He then traced his fingers around her nape, and kissed her nape. He later did the same with the other ear. He removed her necklace adorning her placing wet kisses as he went along his task. He then turned her around in one swift and as she stood facing him, her eyes were downcast. He held her chin and made her eyes meet his.

"Say it." Kunal said in a husky voice.

"What?" Kuhu asked confused.

"That you love me!"

"I love you."

She raised upto his level and took his lips in a passionate kiss, slowly easing them open as they both drowned themselves in each other, their tongues fiercely battling, their love shining through. They started moving and Kunal sat on the sofa and Kuhu on his lap.They parted to breathe, staying in the embrace feeling the emotions running high in both of their hearts. He again hugged her tightly, nearly crushing her. She hugged him back. They stayed, in complete silence; she rested his head against her chest, listening to their hearts beat in rhythm with each other. He could clearly hear her heart racing, her beats getting faster, all he did was hugged her tighter until, her heart was back to normal. Kunal placed his one hand behind her knees and other on her shoulder, lifted her up and got up from the sofa. When reached to the bed, he placed her there and came on top. Kuhu roamed her hands around his back when he pestered kisses all over her neck and shoulder. Kuhu pulled off Kunal's shirt and he switched off the lamp.

to be continued...

Jyada romantic toh nahi ho gaya na update 😜😜

Don't forget to vote and comment :)