Chapter 7

Abir stood there and watched Mishti getting engaged. He didn't try to stopped it because he knew his love was strong and he didn't want to force it on Ragini.

Shaurya was at Mumbai for some work. At the same time, the company got a contract in Pune which was very important. Mishti's clients were coming from Dubai on the same day. So she had a no chance of leaving from Kolkata. At the end, Kuhu had no option left then to go with Kunal.

Mishti finished her work in her restaurant. She had a meeting at 8 in the evening. She decided to re-check the products once herself before presenting to the clients. She closed her laptop and marched towards the cold storage room. She entered and saw Abir checking and noting something on his notepad.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"If your memory is good, your dad has appointed me to assist you. And I am doing my duty." He replied not meeting her eyes.

"Why being so weird?"

"I am just being professional!" He said in a stern voice, this time looking straight in her eyes.

"Fine!" Mishti replied in same tone and started her work.

After a while Abir went to the door and tried to open it, but it was locked. He knocked but no response.

"What happened?" Mishti asked coming near him.

"Its locked." He replied still trying to open it.

Mishti slapped her forehead. She saw Abir inside and got no idea when the door closed, finding it closed, some one must have locked it. Abir continued to knock and slap the door.

"Abir, it will worth nothing." She said calm.

"What do you mean?"

"Perhaps, someone locked it from out side, and we can't open it from this side."

"What??"

_ _ _

Kuhu and Kunal finished their meeting on time. They were invited to the success party in the evening. They reached the party at 9. Kunal got busy with the male associates with some pegs in hands while Kuhu just stood beside the females as she don't drink.

After some time, she saw some girls pulling Kunal to the dance floor and trying to get closer to him. She could not tolerate when a girl kept Kunal's hand on her bare waist, she ordered a drink. She kept drinking watching him dancing with the girls.

Soon Kunal saw Kuhu in drunken state and rushed to her. He supported her as she was falling off.

"Why did you drink?" He asked.

"Why do you care?" She said controlling her steps.

"Let's go."

"No!" She came out if his grip and climbed up the table in the middle if the disco.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! May I have you attention please!"

The music stopped, as well as all the chit chats hearing Kuhu's voice, while Kunal gasped at her shocked.

"Kuhu get down." Kunal said urging her to get down holding her hand.

"Don't touch me you cheat, moron!" She shouted her lungs aloud.

He left her hand.

"Kuhu..."

"What?" She yelled. "You know what Kunal, just go to hell! I hate you. All of you look at this man. He... He is a cheat. He is a traitor! He cheated me. He left me alone! For.. For 2 years.. 2 freaking years!"