Chapter 10

Kuhu opened her eyes and found herself curdled in Kunal's arms. She smiled at him at first then got up in a jerk realising they shared the room whole night and Mishti didn't come. She looked at the door which was still locked. She wakes up Kunal.

"Kunal, get up!" She tried to wake him.

His sleep got disturbed and he opened her eyes. He looked at Kuhu and got up.

She tells him to go out through the window and she will look for Mishti.

.........

Abir came out of the washroom with a towel around his neck. Not wanting to make a sound, he closed the door slowly. He turned towards the bed and found his attempt becoming a failure. The noise disturbed Mishti's sleep. She looked at Abir and got up from the bed. Then she realised, it wasn't her room, she slept the whole night in Abir and Kunal's room.

"Mishti..!" Abir began guessing that she would feel uncomfortable very soon.

But before he could continued she rushed out of the room.

Kuhu came out if the room and bumped to Mishti.

"Mishti! Take a breath!" She said seeing her panting.

"All ok?" Kuhu asked as she sensed her sister in tension.

"Ah.. Its nothing!" Mishti replied and went inside the room.

Days passed and Mishti's marriage date came nearer. Kuhu and Kunal tried their best to bring RagLak close but Mishti was as stubborn as an ass. She anyhow took out an excuse every time. She had also indirectly warned Kuhu to stop doing the childish things. Abir didn't made any effort because he was confident of his love.

"Think about it once again, Mishti" Kuhu said as she put the bridal veil on Mishti's head.

Yes. It was Mishti's marriage. She was going to marry someone else. Someone other than Abir. She was playing a dirty game with her life and she knew it. She had realised in past days that she is still madly in love with Abir, his closeness had drove her crazy. She had lost control in front of him many times. But she had no choice. She talked about her past with Rohan, her fiancé and to her surprise, he had no problem.

"Mishti!" Kuhu brought her out of the thoughts.

"I don't wanna discuss about this." She went inside the washroom.

She looked herself in the mirror. Was she really wrong? She needs to think again? Was really Rohan a right choice for her.

She felt dizzy. She puked again. It happens frequently now a days. Her head feels heavy and she pukes. She washes her face.

"Should I tell to Kuhu? No, no. Let the report come then I will discuss it with her." She said to herself.

Suddenly she heard the washroom door open and Kuhu running inside. She reached the basin and puked as well. Mishti was confused. She offered her towel after she washed her face.

"You are fine?" Mishti asked concerned.

"Yeah..!" Kuhu replied. "May be just food poisoning."

Mishti nodded and left the washroom.

"How would she react if I tell her? But my reports are yet to be come. Let's see." Kuhu sighed.

...........

"I don't think its a nice idea, Bhai." Kunal said it for the sixteenth time to Abir who was packing his bag.

"Listen Nanko, you know its not easy for me." He said still packing his stuffs.