Chapter 9

Kunal climbed up the pipe and entered Kuhu and Mishti's room. He found them sleeping peacefully on the bed and went slowly to Kuhu.

"Kuhu, Kuhu get up." He whispered shaking her.

"Let me sleep." She muttered in sleep.

"Kuhu... Wake up!" He shook her again.

Kuhu opened her eyes and got scared. She opened her mouth to shout, but Kunal put his palm on her mouth. She bite him in shock, he removed his hand and opened his mouth in pain. Before that, Kuhu shuts his mouth with her fingers looking at him in widened eyes. He removed her hand.

"What are you doing!" He whispered caressing his bitten palm.

"What are you doing here?" She loud whispered.

"I was missing you." Kunal replied getting to sit on the floor near the bed.

"What?" She chuckled.

"Shhh!!!"

He signaled her to speak slow, not to disturb Mishti. They continued to talk whispering.

"Why are you so cute?" She asked.

"Why are you so far?" He said with innocence in his eyes.

Kuhu took his hand and kissed on his knuckles.

"Just some more days, once everything is fine between Bro and Mishti, then we will be always together!" She said with determination in her eyes.

"I know..."

Kunal began, but saw Mishti moving and lied on the floor. She sots on bed and takes the empty jug. She finds Kuhu on the edge of bed.

"Kuhu!" She called.

Kunal slid under the bed.

"Hmm?" She turned to face her.

"Why are you sleeping so congested? There is so much space here.." She said yawning.

"No Mishti, I am fine, its okay." She tried not to sound nervous.

"You sure?"

"Yeah! You sleep." Kuhu suggested.

"I'll get water." She said and went out of the room.

Mishti entered the kitchen and bumped to a strong figure. She looked up and saw Abir's handsome face. He slowly held her waist and gently pinned her against the wall. She was just lost in his deep eyes. A small gasp escaped her lips when he nuzzled his nose on the crook of her neck. Her heart started to flutter.

The jug fell from her hand when her knees began to loose. Reality hit her. Their eyes met and Mishti turned to leave. But he tugged her wrist and pulled her. She crashed on his chest. He again nuzzled and kissed on her neck. He covered her neck with kisses and moved towards her ear. Mishti's finger raked his hair, pulling him closer towards her. He put his hands on either side of her head supporting the wall. She moved her head, giving him space to continue his sweet torture. She didn't want an end to this.

Soon he claimed her lips. At first he placed a soft kiss on her lips, then sucked her lower lip. She responded but soon her sweet lips tasted salty to him. He broke the kiss and saw tears rolling down her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" He asked cupping her face.

"It's wrong!" She sobbed.

"What's wrong?" He asked trying to console her. "Is our love wrong?"

She just sobbed. He licked her tears and hugged her. She hugged back. He held both her hands and took her to the hall. He sat on sofa and made her sit on his lap. He put the sting of hair behind her ears when she hid her face, wrapping her arms around on the crook of his neck.

.......

Kunal locked the door as soon as Mishti left.

"Sans..."

Before she could complete, he jumped on her.

"What are you doing" She chuckled.

"Romance!" He said pestering kisses on her neck.

"Stop it!" She chuckled and tried to push him.

"Why?" He asked frustrated.

"If Mishti saw you here then she will surely kill both of us!" She replied sitting on bed.

"Nothing will happen." He says as he sleeps on her lap.

"Kunal!!!" She pushed him again.

"What?" He was more frustrated now.

"Go to your room!" Her voice was stern but still had a teasing tone.

He just glares at her. Kuhu moved towards his face and removed the hair which were falling in his forehead, planting a soft kiss there. He smiled and pressed his lips on hers. He explored her mouth as his hands roamed on her body freely while she fisted his hair responding passionately.

"Good night." He wished after pulling apart.

He decided to go when Kuhu stopped him.

"You can stay here some more time if you want." She said playing with his fingers.

"And what if Mishti comes?" He said in a teasing tone.

"What if you stay until she comes?" She suggested.

"In that case, my pleasure Madam!"

Kunal lied on bed and Kuhu slept beside keeping her head in his chest. He held her in protective embrace.

"This is the most peaceful place I have ever been to!" Kuhu said smiling while he kissed her temple.

to be continued...

Love,
Shiri :)