Quarantine at 221b- Platonic!John x Reader x Sherlock

A/N: I'm not sure if anyone has done a quarantine themed Sherlock fic so I thought I'd give it a try since we're still quarantined where I am. So, this is just a few events I think would occur in this situation. Hope you enjoy!

3rd Person POV:

Yelling and smoke. That's what startled poor (Y/N) Watson awake. She was sleeping on the couch in her brother's flat because she was visiting the week the stay at home order was put in place. Her brother told her it'd be best for her to stay with them instead of spending, what they thought would be a couple weeks, bored and alone. However, they're now 2 months in and she's still here.

"Sherlock! Stop! It's- AH! That's a very big fire." John is panicking, to say the least, and rightly so.

Currently, Sherlock Holmes is attempting to cook breakfast. This, however, is not going too well for the genius. Upon hearing the word "fire" among her brothers panicked ramblings, (Y/N) quickly jumps up from her spot of the couch and runs to the kitchen.

"Bloody hell! John? Sherlock? What's happening?!" She screams. She looks between Sherlock, who's calmly ignoring the blazing fire at the stove, and John who's frantically running around the kitchen to find something to put the fire out with.

"Oh, (Y/N), you're awake. Breakfast?" Sherlock asks kindly, not to mention calmly. She just stares at him in shock. She then, to cease her brothers frantic running, fills a cup at the tap and pours it on the flames. The fire goes out immediately and John stops running, clearly embarrassed.

"Oh," he clears his throat, "Lucky we have you around then..." He awkwardly smiles at his sister, "Morning." Sherlock, (Y/N), and John all look between each other before laughing.

"Lovely way start to my morning. Sherlock what did you make for breakfast?" (Y/N) asks, looking at the array of burnt breakfast foods, unsure if she'd make it through the day if she ate them.

~~Time Skip~~
Bang!

"Bored!"

Bang!

"Bored!" Continuous headache inducing bangs echo through the flat as (Y/N)'s eyes snap open. She looks to her left to see Sherlock sitting next to her on the couch she was trying to nap on. Key word trying.

"The hell?! Sherlock what are you doing?" She screams, Sherlock just looks at her confused. It's very obvious he's shooting the wall out of boredom. She gestures to the gun in his hand and stutters, "Why? What? Sherlock!"

John walks in upon hearing (Y/N), "Oh, hello (Y/N) you're up." She just looks at John, bewildered, and gestures between Sherlock's gun and the wall, "What- oh...really, Sherlock? Again?"

"Again?!"

~~Time Skip~~

(Y/N) scurries into the flat with a cardboard box covered in a blanket. She tries to quickly make her way to her room without being spotted.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" She's been spotted. "What're you up to? Uh...what's in the box?" John questions, suspicious of his sister.

"Oh uh... nothing... why'd you ask?" She asks, anxious to get the box back to her room. However before John can reply, Sherlock comes up behind the girl and pull the blanket off the box, "Sherlock! No!"

John and Sherlock stare at the box in shock and (Y/N) just stands there and laughs sheepishly.

"Puppies?!" John exclaims, Sherlock just stands there slack-jawed staring at the puppies.

"Surprise..." (Y/N) replies in an awkward sing-song voice.

A/N: Sorry I know this one is really short but I was running out of scenarios. I hope you still enjoy it.

Word Count: 567