Fifteen

Ariana

"I-I killed him Dave. I-I killed somebody." I said as tears fell down my cheeks and Dave softly took the gun out of my hands.

Seeing the blood flood the floor made me nauseous. Covering my mouth and running to the nearest bathroom, I threw up everything.

Once I was finished, I gargled water in my mouth before spitting it out.

Raising my head up and looking at myself in the mirror, I could see Dave standing in the door way.

"Ari-,"

"I just want to go home." I said as I walked around him, going upstairs, passing dead bodies.

I grabbed my bags, stuffing my clothes inside before gathering all my things out of the bathroom.

Once I finished, I took it to the truck and then gathered all of Jayda's things, putting it in the truck as well.

After Dave grabbed his and Dante's things, we were on our way.

The whole ride to the airport was quiet between me and Dave. I could tell he wanted to say something but as of right now, I didn't want to speak.

I couldn't get the image of that man out of my head. I never thought that I would use a gun ever in my life.

Feeling the truck come to a complete stop, I looked out the window to see we were at the airport.

Taking my seatbelt off and in the process of me getting out, Dave pulled me back.

"Let me go Dave." I spoke as he reached over closing the door back.

"Move! Let me go!" I said as he gripped my arm tighter.

"Relax Ariana Damn! I just wanna talk to you!" He said and there went the waterworks.

"I just wanna go home." I cried out, hearing him sigh.

"I know and I'm gonna get you home." He said as I wiped away my tears but they just kept coming.

"Look Ari...don't tell your father about you killing somebody alright? It stay's between me and you, you hear me?" He asked and I looked at him, nodding my head.

"I know your scared but your gonna have to get over it and stop thinking about it." He said and I sighed, wiping my eyes once again.

"Okay." I said with a small pout.

"And I wanna thank you for saving a nigga life. But I do the saving around here." He said making me laugh a little.

"You welcome." I said and he nodded as we got out.

"AHHHH!!" I heard causing me to turn around in fright, only to see it was just Jayda.

She jumped on me, hugging me and kissing me all over my face as I smiled.

Once she pulled away, she looked at me, her wide smile turning into a frown.

"What's wrong?" She asked knowingly and I shook my head swiftly, fighting the eye contact she was giving me by going to grab my bags out of the trunk.

"Are you sure Ari? I know when your lying to me." She said.

"I'm fine Jayda. There's nothing wrong with me." I say as I take them to the jet and Dave was right behind me with his.

Once we were settled onto the jet, the doors closed and we were taking off to go back to New York.

As hours had passed of being on the plane, Jayda and Dante chatted with each other but Dave was no where in sight and hadn't been for a while.

Getting up, Jayda looked at me.

"What's wrong?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing." I said as I walked to the bathroom, standing outside the door.

Before I knocked, I could hear Dave's light groans. I furrowed my eyebrows, knocking on the door.

"What?" He spoke aggressively.

"Dave? Are you okay in there?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm good." He said but I didn't believe that.

"Dave, I'm coming in." I said.

"No-,"

Before he could even finish, I cut him off by walking in. Seeing blood all over the floor made my eyes grow wide as I got down to my knees, coming to his side to help him.

"What the fuck Dave!" I whisper-yelled.

"It ain't that bad." He nonchalantly said and I looked at him crazily.

"You crazy if you think that it ain't." I said and he chuckled.

"It's not funny David. This is too much blood that your loosing. I'm surprised you haven't passed out yet." I said as I snatched the tweezers from his hand.

"So your just captain save a nigga now huh." He said and I laughed lowly.

"This is serious David. This is nothing to be laughing about." I said trying to hold back my laugh.

"The bullet is in there Ari. Get that shit out." He said and I nodded.

Cleaning the tweezers with alcohol, I stuck them inside causing him to groan loudly.

He squeezed my arm tightly, looking down at me with those dark eyes.

As I digged inside, I pulled it out, letting it fall to the floor. Dave's chest heaved as he breathed out loudly.

"It's out Dave. You can stop squeezing the hell out of my arm now." I said and he let me go instantly.

Cleaning the wound, I wrapped it up in gauze and a bandage.

Standing to my feet, I grabbed a towel, cleaning all the blood up as he stood up.

"Thanks ma." He said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Yeah Yeah. You owe me." I said and he sucked his teeth.

"I owe you? You owe me." He said and I raised a brow.

"I owe you how?" I asked.

"I'm your bodyguard meaning I'm risking my life for you." He said and I looked away.

He did have a point.

"Whatever." I said as I left out. Walking out, Jayda and Dante were fast asleep. Sitting down, I looked out the window, later feeling a presence beside me.

Seeing that it was Dave, I looked at him with a smile before looking back out the window.

I was so ready to go home and sleep so I could forget about this night.