Chapter 21

Das our girl, Willow^^

 Fun fact: When two people kiss, they exchange between 10 million and 1 billion bacteria.

Bleh

...still gonna do it

  Romen's POV: (daddy)

    "You like when I do that, huh baby?" The strawberry blonde asked me, her mouth wrapped around my cock. She was wearing bright red lipstick that stained my dick, and it was irritating me.

   "I've had better, Gonorrhea."

   "It's Gloria! My name is Gloria!"

    I didn't particularly care. I was in the midst of having a half-decent blowjob by a woman with fake tits and dollar bills stuffed in her panties.

    "Come on baby, let me see if I can do better." Her friend said as she stood up and knelt in front of me. She was even worse than Gloria,  her acrylic nails wrapping themselves around my length, as they pumped up and down, her tongue licking from the base to the tip. She slobbered over me like a dog, and it was quite frankly, nasty.

    I felt something surge through me then, a sense of panic and dread. Something was fucking wrong.

   It wasn't my own feelings, I knew that much. It felt like an echo, a quiet whisper that filled my entire body with fright,

   "Stop." I ordered, but the bitch kept going. I stood up, buckling my pants, the sense of panic that flooded my senses was getting stronger.

   The girl flew back, her eyes wide, her bright lipstick was smeared over her face.

   "Thanks for...whatever the fuck that was." I said to both of them, straightening out my suit jacket as I left the room.

   I searched the club, and couldn't see Willow. Panic was replaced with dread, and something was seriously fucking wrong. 

    The echos were getting louder and I feared she was in trouble. If these feelings that I felt were hers...she was in fucking trouble. And if she dies, I die, and I cannot let that happen. I will not let that happen.

     My eyes found Jamie, sipping back a glass of scotch with Fallon sulking next to him.

   "Where the fuck is Willow??!" I seethed, feeling my heart racing, not from my own panic, but from what I could assume was Willows.

   Jamies eyes went wide, "I don't know, I think the bathroom?"

   I took off, slamming so hard into the bathroom door, that it flew off its frame, splintering into a million pieces. 

   My eyes went blood red. A man hung over Willow, his hands encircled her throat, her eyes rolled back into her head. Anger pumped through my veins like blood and I was on him in an instant.

   I didn't even think, I just reacted as I tore the fucker off of her, plunging my hand into the depths of his body, and ripping his heart out of his chest. Blood splattered over the walls as he exhaled his last breath. 

  I threw his body away, leaning over Willow who was gasping for air, her face flushed red as she wheezed. Her bright blue eyes were red from lack of oxygen. She trembled with such force, her eyes were going wild as she gasped and gasped with everything she had. I put my hand on her shoulder to calm her, and she went absolutely ballistic. 

    She wasn't crying. She was screaming. 

    She screamed and punched at me, and I have to say her right hook was pretty spot-on, because she nailed me in the fucking face. The lights above us flickered, heavy sparks flew out of her hands as she kicked at me with everything she had. 

   I didn't know what the fuck to do. She was going completely insane. Her white blonde hair was matted in her own blood, bright, angry red welts covered her neck from where she was nearly choked to death, her clothes were completely tattered, only a scrap of cloth covered her body.

   "Shh, okay, okay...." I said calmly, pulling my suit jacket over her bare shoulders. Ignoring the punches and kicks I received when I touched her. Her nails caught my cheek, and I felt the skin on my face breaking.

   "Come here" I said, pulling her trembling body into my arms. She was fighting me too, she bit my shoulder, but that only made me hold her tighter.

    "You're okay, you're going to be okay, you're safe Willow...." I held her, brushing her hair away from her face, holding her with every ounce of strength I had.

   It was then, that she began to sob. 

***

Willows POV:

    My throat feels like someone stuck a flaming hot iron in it. I groaned as I lifted myself up, my head spun, my throat throbbed, and every inch of my body ached like it was on fire.

   I guess a near-death fight, and a big ass hangover were not good together.

   I sat up, and immediately regretted it as a wave of nausea head-fucked me.

   I stood up and faced myself in the mirror. I looked like absolute death. Heavy, dark circle ringed my eyes like shadows. A bandage covered the top of my neck, and underneath it, black bruises coated the entire length of my neck. I wore a ginormous suit jacket that covered me, and underneath it, scraps of once was my dress. I looked lifeless, destroyed, and broken.

    I shuffled towards my shower, shrugging out of my clothes, and watched in sadness as black and blue bruises coated the length of my long body. There was a bandage over the Devils brand, and I flinched in sadness as I remember Shiva's knife slicing through my flesh. 

   I limped into the shower. I didn't deserve this, did I? Or maybe I did...I wasn't a Good person, at least, not anymore. I used to be Good, I used to be just and kind and everything that I should have been. But then this darkness overcame me, and you know what? This Darkness tore me to shreds, devoured me whole and spat me out in this demented sickness.

    And now look who I am, not Good, but dark, dangerous and damaged. And it's my own fault because I would take this tattered, chewed up, Dark version of myself, rather than the Good girl that never lived.

   I finished washing the blood and damage and sadness off of my body and stepped out of the shower. 

   And as I dressed, I realized something. I would kill them, I would kill every single one of these fuckers that dare try to hurt me. I wouldn't cry for them. Maybe I'd bleed for them, but I would never cry. The Good in me wouldn't be strong, the Good in me wouldn't stand her ground and fight back.

    I will kill them All.

***

Xx

Aleksei