Chapter 28

No. Sex. Fact. Necessary

Wink

***

Willow's POV:

I woke up with a nauseating pain that made me want to jump off something really tall. My head throbbed with a pulsating beat that made me wish I had never had a sip of alcohol in my life.

I felt like a horse just kicked me in the head.

I groaned, forcing myself to sit up in bed. As I sat up, the blankets on my bed slipped off my shoulders and revealed me to be very very naked.

I looked to my side to see the indented outline of a very large body in the blankets, and I almost laughed out loud as realization dawned on me as to what I did last night.

Alcohol truly is liquid courage, as I distinctly remember myself getting naked in front of the Devil, not once but twice.

Still, if my memory serves me right, he did tell me we would have sex. My only goal at this point was to not die a virgin, and I feel like getting absolutely railed by the Devil himself suffices as a goal well-achieved.

Without a knock, the door to my room burst open. I let out a yelp as I pulled the blankets over myself, and the Devil walked in with undeserved confidence.

Let me rephrase that. The confidence was well-deserved, as the Devil was quite literally the most beautiful man I had ever laid eyes on. But I didn't feel like adding to his ego at the moment.

He had fine lines of dark stubble that lined his defined jaw. He smelled of firewood and mint, something I found myself being comforted with these past weeks. He wore a crisp suit, gold cuff links glittered by his side. His eyes were clear, the calm tint of red lining his pupils, as he gave me his usual non-humorous, side-smile that never ever reached his eyes.

Though as I recall, and I may be wrong because I was drunk as fuck, he did give me a smile last night. A true smile that glittered in his eyes and warmed my heart.

"Do you know how to knock? Wait, let me rephrase that, why the fuck didn't you knock?" I asked, wrapping the blankets around me tighter.

He waved me off, pulling a cigarette from his jacket pocket and lighting it with his fingers.

"You were pretty open about your tits last night, no reason to stop now." He exhaled a large grey cloud.

"I feel like shit, I'm never drinking again." I muttered, throwing my head back onto the pillows.

"You say that now, but next time someone offers you a drink, I highly doubt you'll say no. You did drink almost 3 bottles of wine last night. Let's make it 5 tonight."

I flicked him off, grabbing a pillow and slamming it over my face.

"Pack a bag, Sparky. We're leaving in 20 minutes."

I paused, "Where are we going?"

"You may want to shower too, you smell like alcoholism."

I pulled the pillow off my face, "Romen, where are we going?"

He was already gone.

I groaned, pulling myself out of bed and made my way into the bathroom. I didn't bother looking at myself in the mirror as I hopped in the shower, I already knew I looked like shit.

Let me tell you something, there's nothing better than a good shower after a night of drinking. I rubbed the smell of sweat and alcohol off of me, and when I came out, I felt at least 40% better.