Chapter 23

Fun Fact...Statistically, lesbians climax more. heterosexual women climaxed 61.6 percent of the time, while homosexual women climaxed 74.7 percent of the time and bisexual women climaxed 58 percent of the time.

I'm not surprised. Congrats you guys 

    ***

     I don't know what I thought Draven would look like. Probably some old man with snake eyes, a fat frame, and acne. Some terrible shit that would make me hate him more than I already did.

    But I guess there's a rule or something, where all immortal men have to be immorally good looking.

    He was lean and tall-ish. He stood with authority, his demeanor screamed power. His eyes were an almost light gold color. His cheekbones were high and his muscular arms were crossed as he walked through the door.

    The glint of daggers shone through his jacket, and as he crossed the threshold, a man stood behind him.

   He had dark hair and even darker eyes, his head was bowed low as he walked closely behind Draven.

   There's a fuck-ton of testosterone in this room right now.

      Dravens eyes grazed over everyone in the room, past the guards, past Fallon and Jamie, past Rose, until they rested on me. And he smiled, a bleach white, sickly smile. His eyes drifted to my neck.

    "Is there something you're looking for?" I asked sweetly. He would find no scars on my body. I am not afraid.

   Romen stiffened by my side, and Draven simply smiled even more.

    "You must be Willow. You're stunning, my love." He said sweetly, nodding at me, his English accent protruding through his words.

    Oh my god, of course he has to be one of those assholes that say 'my love'. I hate that.

      Draven then turned to Jamie, looking at his scarred face with amusement and satisfaction as he spoke.

    "Hello Jamie, how's your face?" His voice was sickly sweet and absolute hate filled my soul.

    Did he do that to Jamie

    I looked to Fallon, who nodded sharply at me. And I began to lunge at Draven. How dare he? How dare he hurt Jamie and throw it in his face.

   Romen's iron grip encircled my wrist, and I had to stifle back a yell at the pain that shot up my arm from his touch as he held me back.

   He fucking hurt Jamie and I will kill him for that. Sparks flew from my hands as my rage pooled through me. Draven was so fucking entitled and he hurt my friend. 

   Dravens attention turned to my hands, where bright purple strobes flew from them,  I couldn't stop myself.

   "So it's true" he said, still looking at my hands "little lightning girl." He spoke thoughtfully.

    Romen squeezed my arm painfully once more before releasing me, and stepping towards Draven with precision and fury. 

    Draven didn't miss a second as he extended his hand to Romen, who accepted it in a tight, tattooed embrace.

  "It has been so long, Romen. It is good to see you, and nice to finally meet your little pet." He said, nodding his head towards me.

   That's it.

   I lunged at him, but I guess my thoughts had reached Fallon too soon, because suddenly Fallon was dragging me back away from them.

    "He will fucking kill you without a second thought, and you know what your death means. Don't act so fucking dangerously." Fallon seethed in my ear as he dragged me back away from sight. He motioned for Jamie to follow us. Jamie looked as though he had seen a ghost, his scarred face was pale, his hands were shaking by his side.