Chapter 20

Not edited! I recommend reading the last chapter in case you forgot what was happening!    

Also, Wattpad, please don't delete my other books :( let's all say a prayer and hope they don't delete "I Am  Not A Prostitute" and "Come Back To Me"

Fun Fact...Orgasms can lower a woman's risk of heart disease, stroke, breast cancer, and depression.

***

     The Devil waited impatiently outside Roses door, Fallon and Jamie stood next to him. Romen was still wearing his dark dress shirt, a cigarette hung casually from his mouth. Fallon and Jamie were dressed as they always were; all black.

    Fallon gazed at Rose, admiration evident. His eyes grazed her breasts, which were on full display, his fists clenching at his side.

    Hah, he likes her titties.

    Fallon shot me a death glare.

    Whoops.

    The Devil's attention snapped towards us as we left Roses room. His speckled red eyes glanced at me for a few moments, before he turned his attention to Fallon and Jamie.

    "Let's go get fucked up."

    Jamie grabbed my arm, and we all vanished in a dark cloud.

***

   We appeared in front of a pulsing, black-light night club. Loud music blared from inside, the stench of sweat and alcohol seeped into my senses. Bright lights flickered from inside the building. We looked to be in a very large city, skyscrapers lined the evening horizon. The air was cool around us, and I breathed it in. It was nice, for once I hadn't left the depths of Hell to go on a murderous mission. For once, I was here for my own enjoyment. Or rather, Romens own enjoyment. 

    Jamie stood next to me. His scar-worn face looked down on me appreciatively.

    "You look really nice." He commented as we all made our way towards the entrance, The Devil clearly not paying any mind to the extensive line of people that waited to go inside. He literally skipped towards the doors.

    "I feel like a lil sausage, this shit is tight." I pulled on the thin straps, trying to loosen their hold on my shoulders.

    The bouncer was a big dude, nearly the height of Romen. His arms bulged with muscle, I swear his biceps were the size of my head. I noticed massive streaks of raw skin that covered the left side of his face, and etched themselves all the way down his neck. It looked like he had almost been burned alive.

   "Hi Markus!" The Devil called out to the bouncer, his voice sing-songy.

   The second the bouncer saw Romen, his eyes went wide with intense fear. His face flushed wide with panic.

    Romen ignored his reaction, "So, are you going to let me in this time? Or are you going to tell me to wait in line?"

    Ohmygod, Romen was definitely the cause of the bouncers destroyed face.

    Markus bowed his head low, "Yes, of course, sir. You and your friends go right in."

    The Devil is such an asshole.

    I flashed the bouncer a sympathetic smile as we made our way inside the nightclub. I could feel the energy throughout my entire body. Strobes of multi-colored flashing lights pierced my vision, fog from machines clouded the dancefloor as hundreds of people surrounded us.