Chapter 18

Fun fact...

Did you know...When it comes to pleasure, penis girth is more important than length.

Also, the word Penis makes me uncomfy. I don't like the way it rolls of the tongue. Penis. Penis. Bleh.

This chapter also cracked me up.

***

"No Jamie I'm not going to fucking go, he's going to kill me."

"Willow, he's not going to kill you."

"Okay fine, he's going to talk to me and that's almost worse than killing me because whenever he talks to me it makes me want to climb up a very tall building and just fucking jump off. He's such a douche canoe."

"Willow, you know I have to take you to his room. You can either save me some time and effort, and come with me willingly, or you can be annoying as fuck and make me force you."

"I'm extra."

Jamie lunged towards me, but that one workout must have been doing wonders for me, because I quickly jumped out of his reach.

"HIYAH! Come at me BITCH!"

Jamie folded his muscular hands in front of his chest, his dark hair falling in front of his eyes as he glared at me in annoyance.

"Are you really going to make things difficult for me?"

I turned on my heels and sprinted away from him.

"WILLOW! I HOPE YOU KNOW I'M GOING TO FUCKING CATCH YOU!" Jamie yelled after me as he ran after me.

Wow. I truly did not think this through. I also did not think my body had the capacity to run as quickly as it currently was.

I guess being as far away from the Devil as possible was all the motivation I needed.

I tore out of the room, running down a series of hallways that seemed to go fucking nowhere. I needed a game plan, and fast. My endurance was quickly wearing thin.

2 guards appeared a few feet ahead of me.

"Stop her!" Jamie yelled from behind me.

Okay, Willow. You've been preparing for this day you entire life. It's time to get really fucking weird.

The hooded guards held their arms out in front of them like they were ready to catch me as I came barreling down the hall towards them.

I sucked in a breath, "BARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARK!!!!!!!" I barked at them.

They did exactly as I thought they would. They were so fucking confused as to why a teenage girl was barking at them, that they forgot to grab me. HAH. The distance that barking at random people can take you in life.

I continued running, laughing as I heard Jamie yelling at the guards for not grabbing me.

I turned down another hallway, pumping my arms and moving my legs as quickly as physically possible. I heard the sounds of Jamie's footsteps close behind me.

I balled up my fist, feeling my electricity bubble up in my palms, as I shot a series of sparks towards Jamie. He dodged them easily.

"Willow! It's not going to be that bad just fucking STOP RUNNING!"

"JAMIE I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT THE ONLY TIME I'VE EVER RAN THIS MUCH WAS TO TACO BELL SO YOU SHOULD BE HONORED!"

I glanced over my shoulder to see Jamie closing the distance between us, and that was the moment that I ran into a fucking brick wall.

My body slammed back as I hit the floor, smacking my head against the concrete floor. I groaned as all of the wind was knocked out of me.

"What the fu--oh hi Romen."

If looks could kill...I would have died the day I was born. The Devil was not happy. And on top of that, I fell on my ass so I will definitely have a bruise.

"Jamie, I thought I told you to lock her in my room." The Devil said. His voice was tense. I'm so screwed.

"You did but you see...she, uh, didn't want to go, so she ran away." Jamie stated, still trying to catch his breath.

"And you didn't think to carry her? She's build like a little boy, it couldn't take that much effort."

Ouch.

"Well, she's very fast."

Hah.

The Devil's eyes glared down on me. I hadn't moved. I was still sprawled on my back, my head still spinning from the impact.

"Why'd you run, Sparkles?" He asked, cocking his head to the side as he watched me. His eyes had simmered down to their speckled red so he couldn't be as mad as I thought he was.

"I felt like...exercising."

Jamie shook his head, "No, sir. She didn't want to be in a room alone with you."

The Devil cocked his head to the other side, looking slightly amused, "That's offensive."

I frowned, "Well, to be fair, you said I was build like a little boy."

The Devil sighed, "Get up."

"Oh, uh, no m'lord, I'm very comfy here."

I knew very well that I was only digging myself further into my own grave, but I really really didn't want to be stuck with him. He scared the Hell out of me.

Romen shrugged, "so be it."

With one sharp movement, the Devil grabbed my waist and flung me over his shoulder like I was a fucking pillow. I felt his lean muscles flex under me as he began walking towards the direction I ran from.

"Actually, I can walk. I promise I won't run. I think I've pretty much maxed out my exercise for the year."

"I don't trust you."

"I mean, I don't trust you either, so let's both not trust each other, and put me down."

He said nothing. I didn't exactly have the worst view, he had a pretty incredible ass, I smiled to myself.

"Sir, she's looking at your ass." Jamie said, grinning at me as he trailed behind us.

"No the fuck I wasn't!" I lied "I am looking at the floor because that is all I am CAPABLE of looking at right now. Shut up, Jamie."

Not true, I was totally staring at his ass.

I felt the Devil laugh from under me, "That's alright Sparkles, I'm looking at your ass too. It's actually very impressive."

I felt my face turn red. Romen was being uncharacteristically charming. Even though he was carrying me-- against my will.

"Sir, she's blushing." Jamie piped up. I threw my hand out, as a dozen bolts of lightning flew from my fingers and embedded themselves in Jamie. I usually enjoyed that man, but he was pissing me off right now.

Jamie flew into the wall behind us, groaning as smoke rose from his cloak.

"Sparkles, please don't assault my men."

"He's being a fucker."

I felt the Devil stop as the door to his room flew open and he threw me onto the series of couches that lined the walls of his massive room. The door to his room slammed shut. I felt my heart begin to race. I did not like being alone with him.

"So, Sparkles, you think I have a nice ass, huh?"

***

ASS :)

Xx

Aleksei